This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      BB ($9.90)
      ($10.25)
      Hero ($12.81)
      UTG+1 ($9.63)
      UTG+2 ($11.17)
      CO ($16.07)

BB posts (SB) $0.05

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.30,
      fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $1.20, fold, Hero calls $0.90

FLOP ($2.50) T:club: 8:heart: 9:heart:

BB bets $1.60, Hero calls $1.60

TURN ($5.70) T:club: 8:heart: 9:heart: T:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $2.50, BB calls $2.50

RIVER ($10.70) T:club: 8:heart: 9:heart: T:spade: 4:club:

BB checks, Hero checks

18/14/3.5 2.3k hands
      3b SB 4%

PRE: His 3b is only for value, but AK,JJ+ so this is easy call QQ and play IP
      F: He c-bet only 64% and this flop is bad to c-bet as blef so i expect his c-bet range is strong but i can't fold he can have AKhh, JJ so easy call
      T: when he checks, he can do this with all range, but i usually expect bet here with KK+, and check pot control JJ, AK, so i bet to protect my hand and get value from JJ.
      R: easy checkback.

i don;'t sure my bet turn, becosue T is super bad card and he can c/c here his all part ragne so i can;t VB here vs JJ, AKhh, but if i don't bet usually must call river bets...
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would have played the same way. I don´t want to give him free cards, he may c/c me with JJ and I also don´t mind if he is c/f AK.
      River check seems better option than shove. he would call you down AA/KK and only hand you get value at is maybe JJ

best regards,