chat in pokerstrategy

• TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      did't know where to write this, sa thre is no section for this and it doesnt go into small talk category as this is a bit of poker.
      im wondering if pokerstrategy has an IRC channel or just some chat where fellow pokerstrategists just chill and do some trashtalking and just chat about everything :)

Regards : Janka
  • 7 replies
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      so u move my thread and don't even waste ur time answering the question? wp.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey TilTmuch,

Sorry that your thread got moved and no response, the staff member must have had to dash somewhere in the middle, it wasn't on purpose I'm sure :)

We do have an IRC Channel but the last time I checked it out there was only around 3-5 users in there sadly, perhaps you know of a way we can get more people in there?

How to join the PokerStrategy IRC channel

As for a chat we have had a few users suggest this, and the reply that was given:

Originally posted by IngridN
      Thank you for the suggestion!

You probably know that we've had something similar in the past and hopefully when our new platform launches, we'll have an option for this again.

Happy weekend.
      Ingrid
      Again, sorry for the trouble with your thread!
    • egleskoks
      egleskoks
      Bronze
      Good day!
      While I was reading the question I`ve started to think.
      Is there any divisions of members perhaps by contries?
      Maybe I did`nt noticed shuch thing, but I think it would be interesting to see how much members are from my contry, maybe we can make same kind a comunity?

Best regards
      Egleskoks
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello egleskoks,

Why don't you post your question in the International Community forum here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1466

and see how many people from your country you can find. :)

Regards,

Mal.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy can be a lonely place :f_o: . I have often longed for a instant chat facility to find new poker friends and discuss with them.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Go to quakeNet and join to #pokerstrategy-en
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      cool mattDenness, thanks for the answer :)
      and yea a chat would be super awesome to have in the website :D

oh and im sry but idk how to attract ppl, i know that some irc games are fun, not sure if there are poker irc bots, like u type !poker and a chat says that u won or lost etc. and then u climb the money stairs and stakeds in that irc game, that would be awesome and maybe would attract ppl :)

sry for my bad post structure,b ut im not english so not perfect in it :f_cry: