VIP system... frustration!!

• firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Sorry for opening again a thread but i have a series of questions...

Today i gained 2500 status points for the silver status...
      In the cashier it says gain 4899 for gold status..
      So i guess i got the silver status and most importantly the multiplier...

My question is... Do i get the silver status in the end of the month or instantly...?
      If i get my silver status the end of the month do i get my points multiplied or just the multiplier starts working after the next month...

I play high volume sessions average 3k per day so as u guess the rakeback is a big factor...
      I want to know if there is any mistake and if do i need to communicate with the support...

Thanks for your time!!
  • 14 replies
    • londonsystem
      londonsystem
      Silver
      You would get the new status from next month, and the new multiplier. It's not like Stars.
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by londonsystem
      You would get the new status from next month, and the new multiplier. It's not like Stars.
      That means my points will be multiplied at the end of the month?
      The ones that i earn in April will be multiplied in the start of the month?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi firebullgr,

Have you contacted their support? Sorry, not familiar with Poker770 at all :(

Maybe a kind member will reply to your questions :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi firebullgr,

Have you contacted their support? Sorry, not familiar with Poker770 at all :(

Maybe a kind member will reply to your questions :)

Best regards,
      Gary
      I start thinking that kind pokerstrategists from poker770 dont pay attention to the forum :D
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      londonsystem has the answer. Your boost for this month is based on your status at the start of the month. There is an extra boost but this requires you've been active at least 45 days. All listed here:

http://www.poker770.com/en/vip-club
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by firebullgr
      Sorry for opening again a thread but i have a series of questions...

Today i gained 2500 status points for the silver status...
      In the cashier it says gain 4899 for gold status..
      So i guess i got the silver status and most importantly the multiplier...

My question is... Do i get the silver status in the end of the month or instantly...?
      If i get my silver status the end of the month do i get my points multiplied or just the multiplier starts working after the next month...

I play high volume sessions average 3k per day so as u guess the rakeback is a big factor...
      I want to know if there is any mistake and if do i need to communicate with the support...

Thanks for your time!!
      Next month. It also seems to be from the 2nd or 3rd of the month. I say this because the free tokens they give you don't appear in your account until about the 3rd of the month.
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      I gave my answer already in the other thread. No.

But I'm not 100% sure. :f_frown:
      I just didn't get it myself after my 1st month of playing there.

Anyone knows the answer to the bolded question for sure?
      Someone who has played 2+ months on Poker770?
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MMPokerNab
      I gave my answer already in the other thread. No.

But I'm not 100% sure. :f_frown:
      I just didn't get it myself after my 1st month of playing there.

Anyone knows the answer to the bolded question for sure?
      Someone who has played 2+ months on Poker770?
      The boost means that we multiply the amount of points you have collected during the month according to your VIP status! The higher your status, the more free Points770 we give you.

Thats on their website...
      I understand u didnt get your points multiplied i just want to know either they made a mistake with your account or not...
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Like I said, I didn't get my points multiplied at the end of the month, but I do get them multiplied in real time.

According to their site, "boost" is given in real time. (Horribly badly written explanations on their site.)
      Therefore, what I have been getting since beginning of this month was "boost" that I qualified for by reaching Iron VIP rank.

There's no way they will give my real time multiplication and then multiply all points earn at the end of the month on top of that. Right?

In conclusion, boost is either "end-of-month" or "real-time" bonus.
      And so far I have seen only the "real-time" working.

That's my line of thinking. I don't think there was any mistake in my case.
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello MMPokerNab,

Normally the Points770 get multiply once in real-time and a second time at the beginning of next month (provided that you are an active Poker770 member for more than 45 days).

In order to locate your ExtraBoost, proceed to the “My Account” – “Bonuses” section of your Poker770.

For more information regarding the tokens you must likely received during this month’s fidelity campaign you can access the “VIP Level & Tokens which is nested under the “My account” section of the lobby as well.

Should you have any other question, we are always available at support@poker770.co.uk or by phone at (+44) 207 193 5596. Regards,

Yoanna
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by support770
      Hello MMPokerNab,

Normally the Points770 get multiply once in real-time and a second time at the beginning of next month (provided that you are an active Poker770 member for more than 45 days).

In order to locate your ExtraBoost, proceed to the “My Account” – “Bonuses” section of your Poker770.

For more information regarding the tokens you must likely received during this month’s fidelity campaign you can access the “VIP Level & Tokens which is nested under the “My account” section of the lobby as well.

Should you have any other question, we are always available at support@poker770.co.uk or by phone at (+44) 207 193 5596. Regards,

Yoanna
      The boost means that we multiply the amount of points you have collected during the month according to your VIP status! The higher your status, the more free Points770 we give you.

Thats on the 770 site...
      But i want to ask if points are multiplied...
      Not the mystery formula of bonus points...
      I m asking about the points i earned playing if they get multiplied by the status multiplier at the start of the month???
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello [b]firebullgr[b],

The points you will accumulate this month will get multiplied according to your current month’s VIP level. Therefore, if you’re currently a Bronze player, your Points770 will be live boosted of up to 150%.

Now for the ExtraBoost, it’s not necessarily your VIP status that will count but more the fact that you managed to maintain or better yet, to improve your VIP status that will bring you more Points770. That and your loyalty, the number of days you played on Poker770 during the month and your deposits.

Now, since you prefer playing high volume sessions, I wanted to remind you that currently Poker770 has more than $750,000 cash up for grabs for the best players at our cash No Limit Hold'em tables.

To win your share, you must play as much as possible on our No Limit Hold'em cash tables in order to gain points and make it onto our leaderboard.

For more info:

http://www.poker770.com/en/promotions/promo/cash_point

Let me know if I can be of any additional assistance,

Regards,

Yoanna
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      Yoanna, first of all thanks a lot for stopping by and trying to help us.
      You explained to me how the Extra boost works and I'm very thankful!

I have to notice, however, that you slightly misunderstood firebullgr's question. We know about the real-time points boost and now, thanks to you, we know about the extra boost too.

What was confusing us was this situation:

You register on Poker770 in April and start playing.
      You make 800 points in April and therefor qualify for Bronze VIP level in May.
      May comes and you become Bronze level, but, do your points stay 800, or are they multiplied? [poker770 VIP page #tab#Collect Points]
      The part that is confusing, I think, are the table headers "points required -- minimum points after boost." It looks as though when we qualify - we get that magical multiplication.

Upon reading linked page again for the Xth time.. I see that it actually says "according to your VIP level" - meaning, depending on the _current_ VIP level you hold in the month that you're playing on. So the answer to the question that was bugging us is no - you don't get a boost at the begining of the month (only extra boost works that way). Boost is only real-time and based on current VIP level.

Okay, hope this long-winded post set everything straight.
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MMPokerNab
      Yoanna, first of all thanks a lot for stopping by and trying to help us.
      You explained to me how the Extra boost works and I'm very thankful!

I have to notice, however, that you slightly misunderstood firebullgr's question. We know about the real-time points boost and now, thanks to you, we know about the extra boost too.

What was confusing us was this situation:

You register on Poker770 in April and start playing.
      You make 800 points in April and therefor qualify for Bronze VIP level in May.
      May comes and you become Bronze level, but, do your points stay 800, or are they multiplied? [poker770 VIP page #tab#Collect Points]
      The part that is confusing, I think, are the table headers "points required -- minimum points after boost." It looks as though when we qualify - we get that magical multiplication.

Upon reading linked page again for the Xth time.. I see that it actually says "according to your VIP level" - meaning, depending on the _current_ VIP level you hold in the month that you're playing on. So the answer to the question that was bugging us is no - you don't get a boost at the begining of the month (only extra boost works that way). Boost is only real-time and based on current VIP level.

Okay, hope this long-winded post set everything straight.
      Yes it did...
      Thats lame....
      I m losing about 30-40$ this way :( ...