Please give opinion on stats NL5 SH

• Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      Hi guys, wanted to know your opinion on my NL5 SH stats, basically wanted to take a seriously look of my overall cash game leaks, because always poker have been hobby to me, still is, but now just wanted to bring my cash game level high as much as possible, before mostly I was playing MTT, so quite new to cash games.

Distance isn't very long, but It must give general idea.
      Please, give your opinion on the leaks and basics which I need to work on in future.

ty for the criticism :)

p.s. hope this is the right section :f_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey Paakjis,

Your stats look relatively solid. More on the tight side but it's a very good starting point.

One important thing I would like to point out is that stealing the same from BU and SB is not good. Your button range seems rather tight and SB range a bit on the loose side. It's OK to be loose as a steal from the SB but make sure you only do it for preflop and don't put in too much money in postflop with weak and marginal holdings.

As a default, you should be able to easily open about 45-50% just because the blinds fold so often or call and c/f flop. On SB, it's very BB dependent but 20-25% is what you usually see. As I said, if you get a very tight BB, go crazy and steal and just never put a cent postflop without the nuts! :f_biggrin:

16k hands are not enough to make a good analisys so make sure you return around here and maybe post some hands in the meanwhile.

Regards,
      Manu.
    • Paakjis
      Paakjis
      Bronze
      ok, ty. Also noticed that I call to much from BB, will work on that in find balance in position game.

Probably will write a blog here and then also give more detail of my trouble hands and updates, thats for future, now I will just enjoy my down in 11 BI and focus on my day job which is not so cruel...
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      From those stats I don't see you calling too much from BB, more likely SB.

It could be true that you are too passive in BB though. If you go to Add More Reports -> Leak Buster -> Position and then on the left side add Sqz, RFI (UO PFR) and 4bet range. With the other stats there I can get a better idea of your play in the blinds if you want to post pics of that.

Cheers.