This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokertracker 3 or 4

• samson11
      samson11
      Bronze
      I'm aware that PokerStrategy.com is offering a HEM 2 deal at the moment, however I recently came across a site where they were offering deals on both HEM 2 and PokerTracker 3 or 4, but i can't remember what site. so I was wondering could you get the Pokertraker team to make a similar offer on there software. I ask this because i find PokerTracker more user friendly and since i only play at the micro level i don't want to spend more than $25 on software and considering the offer on HEM 2 ends on the 15 April I would appreciate a quick response, Thank you!
  • 2 replies
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I would defiantly recommend hem2. I just installed it yesterday in anticipation of buying it and have been blown away. I have been using pt3 for the last 2 months on trial, but hem2 seems to have quite an edge on table stats. Even the trial is twice as good, since I don't think they restrict anything for the 30 days. You have to register with them, but hell with the quality of hem2 I am impressed.
    • topmaks
      topmaks
      Bronze
      :s_biggrin: