I'm not him I'm me!

• cahillg
      cahillg
      Basic
      hello peeps, my boyfriend set this up for me he is tired of me playing on his accounts and losing lol.

I saw the advert on sky television about a free bank roll with a quiz and thought lets give that a go. Anyway he clicked the buttons and set up the username and stuff and i done the quiz I was quite proud only took me two attemps even though i think some of the advice is flawed but hopefully i will get a chance to learn loads more from all you nice people.

A little bit about myself. I am 27 from Glasgow in Scotland. I have been going ot with my boyfriend for 15 months now and he plays quite a lot of poker so I thought I would try and get into it. He occasionally lets me play on his account but I do crap and loose - but i blame the fish.

He won't let me play live as thats his time out with the boys so its grinding online if I am ever going to get better. I want to beat his ass some day. But he plays silly games like 6 card omaha and I haven't a scooby whats going on there! I think he makes them up as I have only ever saw 4 card omaha online.

Oh well thats all for now.

thanks,

Kirmac84
  • 7 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hiya cahillg and welcome to our community forum!

It's very kind of your boyfriend to let you lose your own money instead of his, I like him already! :D

Anyway, well doen passing the quiz and you will definitely get plenty of chances to learn here, that is what we do and we are very good at it. :)

If you click the link at he bottom of this post, it takes you to all the information about our No Limit Beginners course. Free to join, you can jump in and out as you please, so no need to worry about missing any as it's repeated. It's run by professional coaches and comes highly recommended - and not only by me! :f_biggrin:

Enjoy your time at Pokerstrategy.com and have fun. Meanwhile, if there's anything else you need to know just ask, ok? For example, you might need some help choosing a poker room.

Best regards,

Mal.
    • luckygan2002
      luckygan2002
      Bronze
      Welcome and wish you good luck ;)

Cheers
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Cahillg

Welcome to the community!!

I'm sure that if you work hard you will "beat his ass some day" :f_biggrin:

Well done on the quiz btw! Do you know on which poker room you are going to play or not?

Like Gadget said if you have any questions just ask! We don't bite.

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • cahillg
      cahillg
      Basic
      Thanks for the welcome guys, I have taken the offer for Poker 770 - 7 is my lucky number so I hope it works lol.

I need to get a photo of my id uploaded and my driving license and passport are at my own flat so not going to be able to get that till tomorrow.

Wish I could play online tonight as well as he's left me in to go for a pint with his mates after work. Silly boys.

Kirsty
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Hello, and remember it is against online cardrooms rules to play on other peoples accounts.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Kirsty,

Its been 5 days now and you're still Basic, so I take it you're having some trouble with your ID ?

If you are having any type of trouble just give us a shout and we will point you in the right direction and get you grinding in no time! :f_biggrin:
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :f_biggrin: