what's your best/worst day to day mundane activity?

• bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      For me worst is probably waiting for the bus. It's boring, usually cold and the chairs are in stupid places at my 2 main bus stops.

Best is probably making and eating breakfast, because it's quite easy but still quite satisfying. It's usually an easy decision too because pretty much the only options are toast, cereal or eggs.
  • 18 replies
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey bradomurder,

Worst thing for me is shopping....boring!

Best is Friday night take away and a cheeky beer or 2! :)

Rock on Friday night!
      Darren
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      Hmm best for me would be cooking. I find dinner the most enjoyable as it's at the end of the day and I use it to unwind and can try and create some new dishes.

I can't think of a worst! Probably any time I have to wait too, but I try to read or play iPad games whenever i'm waiting so that makes it fun anyway :)
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Best has to be the feeling you get when you do the morning wee. Such a relief.

Worst is to get out of bed. Something I wouldn't do unless there was the above mentioned.
    • mallikarim
      mallikarim
      Bronze
      I have to say I hate doing dishes, tho I have to do em.I usually let'em pile up and then do something about it.That's the worst for me.

As for the best.Tho wrestling is not on torrents every single day, it is pretty much 3 days of the whole week and I must say eating breakfast with some black tea and watching wrestling at the same time is bliss for me xD .
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      My best is in the morning when I wake up and I know I don't have to get up and I can stay for another hour in my bed :f_biggrin:

And there are many worst things! Dishes, waiting for the bus, going to school, cleaning up my room all those things :(
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heitzenizer
      Best has to be the feeling you get when you do the morning wee. Such a relief.

Worst is to get out of bed. Something I wouldn't do unless there was the above mentioned.
      :D +1 on the morning relief!
    • FingersMalone
      FingersMalone
      Bronze
      I'm in Spain for an indefinite period at the moment so the worst is applying sunblock and the best is the morning shower.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Stacking up all my money.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Having to carefully plot my way through the TV schedule, in the forlorn hope of avoiding all soaps and any reality, cooking, singing and 'celeb' shows.
    • Scarmaker
      Scarmaker
      Bronze
      worst: waiting for the bus - I almost always take a walk

best: taking an unplanned walk on a sunny day with awesome music pumping into my ears because I could not stand waiting for my bus
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      best: travelling by train and reading while rapidly passing by the outside scenery

worst: listening (w/o any escape) to random trashtalk of women of any age at public places
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      worst: listening (w/o any escape) to random trashtalk of women of any age at public places
      I feel your pain, in a whiny mid Atlantic drawl; 'like, you know, whatever, OMG' etc, etc..... Disney/Hollywood has a lot to answer for.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheLastNail
      so true, I think the 13-17 year old is the worst age group.

when I lived in brisbane it was this AND they were bogans AND they had an aussie accent :s_mad:
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      I find that college/uni students between the ages of 18-21 are unbearable.

This is a huge generalisation but people who have been in normal work from the age of 16+ can hold a conversation better. Atleast they have something interesting to talk about.

Like I met some of my old school friends a year or so back and they are still doing the same boring shit and making the same childish jokes and have similar manarisms to what they did when they were 14. Yet people I have known from work or who have been out of education since they were 16/18 are much more interesting.

'steps of high horse'
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      So much that! Thought it was just me that thought that
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CallumN
      I find that college/uni students between the ages of 18-21 are unbearable.

This is a huge generalisation but people who have been in normal work from the age of 16+ can hold a conversation better. Atleast they have something interesting to talk about.

Like I met some of my old school friends a year or so back and they are still doing the same boring shit and making the same childish jokes and have similar manarisms to what they did when they were 14. Yet people I have known from work or who have been out of education since they were 16/18 are much more interesting.

'steps of high horse'
      Television, the drug of the nation breeding ignorance and feeding radiation...
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      My most mundane activity is having the press my alarm snooze button 30 times every morning.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Soon to be seeing matt every day when I move in!