[NL20-NL50] nl25sh 67o straightraw on flop

• EnterG
      Known players:

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7:diamond: , 6:club:
      3 folds, SB raises to $0,75, Hero calls $0,50.

Flop: ($1,50) Q:diamond: , 5:club: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,25, Hero raises to $1,00, SB raises to $4,50, Hero calls $3,50.

Turn: ($10,50) 4:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $10,5, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $10,50

The miniraise was a trap i think.Should i go broke on flop with the draw ?

Thanks !
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello EnterG,

Preflop: Depends a lot against what kind of opponent we are against. Flatting might not even be the best idea and 3bet > flatting would be better. So you at least would have the initiative. Wont really play that profitable by just flatting and not even knowing how he plays postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Don't really see why you should be shipping the flop with just OESD? He most likely has you beat and therefore you can't really do much there. So therefore only reason here would be to Call if we think that he is almost always gonna pay on the turn. :) If we can't be sure that we have the implied odds then rather just fold it.

Best Regards.
    • EnterG
      As you can see from the stats he 's very aggressive player and the stats are loose enough.I think he would pay me if i made my hand.
      And maybe if i fold all the time he would outplay me a lot.
      I think with this turn he won 't do sth like pot bet if he hadn 't a made hand.

Thanks again.