Problem with the 50$ capital final stage

• vi33rme
      vi33rme
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have a problem,i`ve done the test,i pass it and i registred with new account on Titan Poker...introduce the Titan poker id on the requested page and now i cand find a link to redirect me to the part where i have to finish the registration with Pokerstrategy and receive the capital.

What to do in this situation? :spade:

Ps: i`ve done everything like it says on the page and now it`s "stuck" i think,or i have to wait to be processed and answered to?Anyway here`s a print..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/91236423.jpg/
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello vi33rme,

Welcome to our community! :)

All you've left to do now is to enter your personal details here and the system will automatically gives you the next stage which is the ID check phase.

I've also put your free $50 poker room as Titan Poker so all should be fine now.

Let me know once you filled in your details and I'll check again for you.

Ingrid
    • vi33rme
      vi33rme
      Bronze
      Hello Ingrid,

thanks for replying so fast.Ok,i`ve done the thing you said and now it`s "stuck" again...all it`s good and verified but it doesent link me to the ID CHECK link or page.

I`ll put a print screen for you to see.

Hope to hear soon from you.

Print Screen: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/print2ic.jpg/

Ps: in the ID check phase i know i have to send you a ID scan,a photo with me and my ID next to my face and a Scan of a bill or credit card statement issued on my name,right?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      And how do you know all this information? You went through an ID check before? :)

now it`s "stuck" again...all it`s good and verified but it doesent link me to the ID CHECK link or page.

You have to be patient. You'll be informed via ticket regarding the next step. Keep an eye on your inbox. :)

Good luck.
      Ingrid
    • vi33rme
      vi33rme
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by IngridN
      And how do you know all this information? You went through an ID check before? :)

I have a friend who went trought the process,same friend who reffered Pokerstrategy.com to me and he told me the main steps which i have to go trought.:)

Thank you for the usefull information so far and hope to hear very soon from you!

Have a nice day:)