-Ofc i can

Lifetime:

-Do you see??? I can run 80bis bellow ev over a big sample too

Well played jokerstars....Well played
  • 41 replies
    • palante88
      palante88
      Bronze
      300 games its not a so epic donwswing ... hopê it s gonna stop for u ;)
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      You're up 100 BI, Congrats ;)
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      man up or change your hobby to fishing

the silly insinuation that somehow this is Ps.com's fault should get you hung by the balls in the poker community anyway

don't waste your and everybody elses time
    • grindtolive
      grindtolive
      Global
      Originally posted by inlovewithamsterdam

the silly insinuation that somehow this is Ps.com's fault should get you hung by the balls in the poker community anyway

don't waste your and everybody elses time

I know it is variance donkey,if i thought that poker is rigged i would have stop playing and i wouldnt have played 5.5k games in 1.5 months,but i need to cry a bit.Make the things better :p
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze

the best job is to be a PIMP and bonus whore of online poker sites and troll bs in other people posts and than complain how they make u so unhappy and how much time you had wasted and how ms or mr X will not have friends from now on because he dared to complain about some downswing. Yeah keep trolling mister, its so great to be a big winner 1 BB / 100 hands that pimp site gives you for sitting 24/7 at your pc leaving u so unhappy virgin boy
    • grindtolive
      grindtolive
      Global
      Originally posted by Vygantas82

the best job is to be a PIMP and bonus whore of online poker sites and troll bs in other people posts and than complain how they make u so unhappy and how much time you had wasted and how ms or mr X will not have friends from now on because he dared to complain about some downswing. Yeah keep trolling mister, its so great to be a big winner 1 BB / 100 hands that pimp site gives you for sitting 24/7 at your pc leaving u so unhappy virgin boy

Wow why so anger to this guy?I really laughed though.I dont think there is a single person that dont whine about downswing.Propably the guy who berates didnt really had a serious downswing.When he will have 50 or 80 bis swing then he will come to me and tell -Fair enough my lord,it really hurts,especially when you save your fpps when you reach supernova
    • grindtolive
      grindtolive
      Global
      Moreover when you play 5.5k games in 1.5 months it is not a hobby
    • grindtolive
      grindtolive
      Global
      Moreover when you play 5.5k games in 1.5 month it is not a hobby
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      Yeah i know u are a serious grinder. I'm angry because such a guys can't offer something constructive, just abuse other people instead of giving some serious advice. And they don't understand that some people who had horrible bad beat or downswing need some support from other players
    • grindtolive
      grindtolive
      Global
      And they don't understand that some people who had horrible bad beat or downswing need some support from other players

Amin brother
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yeah i know u are a serious grinder. I'm angry because such a guys can't offer something constructive, just abuse other people instead of giving some serious advice. And they don't understand that some people who had horrible bad beat or downswing need some support from other players
      And some people get it here from same ppl who respond in abusive manner to others. It's all about how they present their bad run.
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      That's pretty bad. I had 250 BI under EV at one point after much bigger sample, you just have to keep at it.

It might help playing with ROI simulator and see what kind of beats are possible/bound to happen. It can be much worse then you think.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      wake up man its free world now in the west. there is place for every opinion. and why should some1 even try to represent their bad run according to über strict nl5 players rules? If i don't like some post i ignore it.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      wake up man its free world now in the west. there is place for every opinion. and why should some1 even try to represent their bad run according to über strict nl5 players rules? If i don't like some post i ignore it.
      I'm not saying that you HAVE to do something, it's up to you as well as it's up to them to respond in a way that they want to
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      It's all about how they present their bad run.
      This. I rarely respond 'abusively', but when someone insinuates their (very common for every poker player) set-ups and suck-outs are the poker site's fault ("lololoolloloo Jokerstars hehehehehe lololo"), I just can't stop myself.

You stink of results orientation and your shitty anger pissed me off. That's not a good mindset. Next thing you'll be doing is noting down your hands and how badly you're getting screwed.

If you're such a grinder, you should've understood poker ages ago. Yet, you don't seem to understand the straightforward concept of variance.

I love how your new-found friend "Vygantas82" started insta suggesting I'm a virgin and spend my whole life in front of the computer. Haha! Simple psychology tells me that this is exactly YOUR problem sir!

EDIT: a quick look through your posts revealed you like theorising on the riggedness of poker sites. Have a nice time feeling sorry for yourself while we - those that understand poker - ship money!
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      yeah as we all now because sometimes i dear to doubt about fairness of online poker i'm cursed to die virgin, i will not have friends and i will die as homeless man in Nigeria not like you, knowing everything about poker, variance and math. And with that great knowledge you already reached nl10 and now making tons of money so i'm very proud and happy about you.
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      nice
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      oh, and i know the guy with this graph

thread closed.