SB: $28.37
      BB: $21.39
      UTG: $26.90
      UTG+1: $25.00
      MP: $6.00
      MP+1: $12.00

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20, MP+1 posts DB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.50) Hero has K:heart: A:diamond:

UTG raises to $1.00, fold, fold, MP+1 calls $0.80, Hero raises to $4.00, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $3.00, fold

Flop: ($9.30, 2 players) A:heart: Q:spade: 3:club:
      UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($9.30, 2 players) 9:club:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $4.85, UTG raises to $10.30, fold

Preflop:
      easy decision about squeeze.
      Flop:
      I decided to check back because dry board so not many cards hurt us on the turn. I was 3B a lot this player during this session so probably his calling range can be JJ+. This Q on the board looks very bad for me because hit perfect in calling range our opp.
      Turn:
      After two opp checks I decided to bet and when we've got mini raise I think that not much to do. We have to fold it :(
  • 7 replies
    • Rastlin1
      Rastlin1
      Bronze
      I dont like not Cbetting this flop, you say that the Q hits his range but are you narrowing him right down to QQ?

On turn, yes 2 checks from him but you also checked in a 3bet pot. I think that the fold here is too nitty and personally I would call and c/c river to play way ahead way behind

If he had 2 pair plus on this board, wouldnt he have just called your betinstead of reraising? by calling the pot would already be big enough for him to shop the river
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      what kind of hand do you expect our opp holds in this spot?
    • Rastlin1
      Rastlin1
      Bronze
      Really he can have anything here because of the check check on the flop, any pocket pair as an example Tt jj
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      so let's us one more time...
      what kind of hand do you expect our opp holds after our action preflop?
    • Rastlin1
      Rastlin1
      Bronze
      ok I would think that he would call with 22+ AJ+. I wouldn't think him to have AA or KK

his fold to 3bet from EP is only 57% although he raises 14% hands there
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Nice conversation here which I like actually. Well the case is I think BGawli do you think that he is capable due to your weakness on the flop and weak bet on the turn to bluff raise you? Because his raise has to be profitable less then 50% of times to make this an autoprofit for him. And remember as you see his stats he so is he and maybe he adopted to you.
      Anyway,Rastlin1 your range is simply to wide because of the of the sample size. I mean it is just 7 cases so I would put him TT+,AQ+(maybe we could add some other hands due to the fact that you are squeezing CO).
      I personally would call and reevaluate on the river. But due to his W$SD high it should be fine to fold because it is hard to continue without knowing if he is capable of turning his hand into a bluff.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

To my experience it has always been value hands, but if you check back turn and bet turn you have to realize that looks a lot as KK or Qx, so some players might bluffraise you.

I personally think it is a lot easier to bet flop and then either shove turn or check back turn, call river

best regards,