graph analysis

• booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      hi everyone :)
      here's what my graph looks like after 2800 hands.
      I play nl2FR on 888poker, vpip:22.5 pfr: 14.2 3bet:7.6

this the first time I use a tracking software, so I have no clue how to interpret my graph/stats, and I have noticed that my red line is going down, is that something to worry about ? am I folding the best hand too often ?

another thing, I am running at 58.32bb/100 at the moment, what are your thoughts about that ? I know that anything >0 is good, but how good is it ? or the sample is too small?

• 8 replies
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      Hi mate

Actually your red line is really nice, theres no way you can make profit from non-SD hands on nl2 if you are a solid TAG player.
      3k hands are not enough to say anything about your bb/100, you should at least play 30k more hands to have a somewhat realistic bb/100 stat. I guess a maximum of 15-20bb/100 is a winrate that can be done in the long term on nl2 fr.

GL
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zolt4n
      Hi mate

Actually your red line is really nice, theres no way you can make profit from non-SD hands on nl2 if you are a solid TAG player.
      3k hands are not enough to say anything about your bb/100, you should at least play 30k more hands to have a somewhat realistic bb/100 stat. I guess a maximum of 15-20bb/100 is a winrate that can be done in the long term on nl2 fr.

GL
      I hope I won't be playing nl2 after 30k hands :D btw, how many hands you think is enough to gain sufficient experience to move up ?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Booomm,

I've moved this to Beginners questions for you ok?

Regards,

Mal.
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi Booomm,

I've moved this to Beginners questions for you ok?

Regards,

Mal.
      ok, thank you :)
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booomm
      Hi mate

GL
      I hope I won't be playing nl2 after 30k hands :D btw, how many hands you think is enough to gain sufficient experience to move up ?
      NL2 and NL5 are not that different, so as soon as you have the bankroll for NL5 I recommend you to move up.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      your red line is superawesome for NL2. but i wouldn't bother with it at all really, you should only care about the green line :f_love:
      and yes, move up as soon as your BRM allows you to. just be prepared to move down again if you runbad/playbad.

I guess a maximum of 15-20bb/100 is a winrate that can be done in the long term on nl2 fr.
      i personally believe that it can be even higher for NL2, like ~30, at least for NL2SH with good table selection.
      the real question is why anyone good enough would want to bother :D
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      thanks for the answers guys :)
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      your red line is superawesome for NL2. but i wouldn't bother with it at all really, you should only care about the green line :f_love:
      and yes, move up as soon as your BRM allows you to. just be prepared to move down again if you runbad/playbad.

I guess a maximum of 15-20bb/100 is a winrate that can be done in the long term on nl2 fr.
      i personally believe that it can be even higher for NL2, like ~30, at least for NL2SH with good table selection.
      the real question is why anyone good enough would want to bother :D
      there's no nl2 sh tables on 888poker :( that's stupid, I hate fullring