This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

graph analysis

• booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      hi everyone :)
      here's what my graph looks like after 2800 hands.
      I play nl2FR on 888poker, vpip:22.5 pfr: 14.2 3bet:7.6

this the first time I use a tracking software, so I have no clue how to interpret my graph/stats, and I have noticed that my red line is going down, is that something to worry about ? am I folding the best hand too often ?

another thing, I am running at 58.32bb/100 at the moment, what are your thoughts about that ? I know that anything >0 is good, but how good is it ? or the sample is too small?

• 8 replies
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      Hi mate

Actually your red line is really nice, theres no way you can make profit from non-SD hands on nl2 if you are a solid TAG player.
      3k hands are not enough to say anything about your bb/100, you should at least play 30k more hands to have a somewhat realistic bb/100 stat. I guess a maximum of 15-20bb/100 is a winrate that can be done in the long term on nl2 fr.

GL
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zolt4n
      Hi mate

Actually your red line is really nice, theres no way you can make profit from non-SD hands on nl2 if you are a solid TAG player.
      3k hands are not enough to say anything about your bb/100, you should at least play 30k more hands to have a somewhat realistic bb/100 stat. I guess a maximum of 15-20bb/100 is a winrate that can be done in the long term on nl2 fr.

GL
      I hope I won't be playing nl2 after 30k hands :D btw, how many hands you think is enough to gain sufficient experience to move up ?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Booomm,

I've moved this to Beginners questions for you ok?

Regards,

Mal.
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi Booomm,

I've moved this to Beginners questions for you ok?

Regards,

Mal.
      ok, thank you :)
    • Zolt4n
      Zolt4n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by booomm
      Hi mate

GL
      I hope I won't be playing nl2 after 30k hands :D btw, how many hands you think is enough to gain sufficient experience to move up ?
      NL2 and NL5 are not that different, so as soon as you have the bankroll for NL5 I recommend you to move up.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      your red line is superawesome for NL2. but i wouldn't bother with it at all really, you should only care about the green line :f_love:
      and yes, move up as soon as your BRM allows you to. just be prepared to move down again if you runbad/playbad.

I guess a maximum of 15-20bb/100 is a winrate that can be done in the long term on nl2 fr.
      i personally believe that it can be even higher for NL2, like ~30, at least for NL2SH with good table selection.
      the real question is why anyone good enough would want to bother :D
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      thanks for the answers guys :)
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      your red line is superawesome for NL2. but i wouldn't bother with it at all really, you should only care about the green line :f_love:
      and yes, move up as soon as your BRM allows you to. just be prepared to move down again if you runbad/playbad.

I guess a maximum of 15-20bb/100 is a winrate that can be done in the long term on nl2 fr.
      i personally believe that it can be even higher for NL2, like ~30, at least for NL2SH with good table selection.
      the real question is why anyone good enough would want to bother :D
      there's no nl2 sh tables on 888poker :( that's stupid, I hate fullring