query about TAF

• smoochpop
      smoochpop
      Bronze
      hi,

i just wanna ask something regarding TAF. I have invited a friend to join pokerstrategy and he did passed the quiz and now he is playing on ladbroke poker room. He has earn more than 100 poker points at ladbroke. Now, the question is, how come I dont see him in my account or i dont earn anything? is 100 poker points from ladbroke different from 100 SP.....? pls help... should i be earning atleast $25 now ? when do you update TAF account or how do i see i the one i reffered will be credited on me... I have send him my referral link abd he signed up from my refferal link. yet i dont see him or nothing has changed in my TAF acccount. pls help.. thanks
  • 3 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi smoochpop

It sounds like you did everything right!

But like you said the 100 poker points are different from the points on PokerStrategy.com. If you click this link you can see all the people you have referred and how many points they have on PokerStrategy.com.

I hope this helped you a bit? I if you do have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask them!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • smoochpop
      smoochpop
      Bronze
      how much poker points does one player need to achieve to get 100 strategy points here at pokerstrategy?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi smoochpop,

This will depend on which poker room you play at, as they have different rates of points, depending on how much rake you generate.

For example, playing at Ladbrokes you need to generate $25 in rake to earn 100 Pokerstrategy Points by earning 4 points for every dollar in rake.

If you click the link below it takes you to the Poker Rooms. Clcik the 'to the review' link for any poker room and you will see the Pokerstrategy Points earned per dollar rake for each room.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mal.