Retacking Titan Account

• ratex
      ratex
      Bronze
      Hi guys!!

I've been playing at Titan Poker for 5 months, Unfortunately I had a Titan Poker account before knowing PS, so to take advantage of the PS first deposit bonu there I need to retrack these old account to PS.

I put my account name in my profile fours days ago, and the following massage still appears: "Your retrack request is being processed."

So, Id like to know how much time Titan takes to verify my retacking proccess.
      And also, I'm afraid that this old account might have bee created with some affiliate bonus code. Do you think they will accept this retracking?

(I've never deposit there before and I don play playmoney games there for almost 4 months)

thanks!
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ratex,

Normally there should be no problem in retracking playmoney accounts - especially if you have never played for real money there. The retrack of real money accounts usually takes a month - but it could be quicker in the case of play money accounts. In order to check if a quicker retrack is possible and whether your account is tracked over another affiliate I would suggest you write a mail directly to Titan support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ratex
      ratex
      Bronze
      I see...

I don't think I have a play money account. I think I'm registered at the cashier (like Party Poker, with my address, my postal code, my telephone, etc), but I've never deposited or even won any money there...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ratex
      I see...

I don't think I have a play money account. I think I'm registered at the cashier (like Party Poker, with my address, my postal code, my telephone, etc), but I've never deposited or even won any money there...
      If you haven't deposited it still counts as a play money account though.

Simply contact the Titan support and ask how long a re-track of a playmoney account lasts. In the meantime our support has already requested a re-track - so it should already be in processing.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ratex
      ratex
      Bronze
      Interesting!! :D

Did my account stills play money even with my adress, cell phone, and everything like real money accounts??
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ratex
      Interesting!! :D

Did my account stills play money even with my adress, cell phone, and everything like real money accounts??
      Sure, if you haven't played for real money yet, it is still a "playmoney account" even if you have entered all of your data.