MY SSS stats since start date

• punta
      punta
      Bronze
      Just wanted you SSS guys to have a look at my stats and TELL me where i should be with these. I started to loose - tightened up - GOT BORED - went loose again. This might not be for me X( Play 2/3 tables at a time. Last night on one table I played NO hands in 56 - now thats boring.

• 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello punta,

Your stats are much too loose. This could partially be the result of you only playing 2-3 tables where it is very hard not to play very tight. With 12/5 stats you are limping way too many hands (you should only be raising or folding) and also playing too many hands in general.

Check out the stats of one of our coaches who is currently giving SSS a shot (to prove it can be played profitably): SSS project by a SSS-hater

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Play 20-30 tables istead of 2-3.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 098799
    • punta
      punta
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 098799
      I have tried up to 8 tables - NOT for me - to many flashing thingy's needing my attention - 4 is my limit, as i can have them nicely spaced on the screen.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Your stats look awfully familiar (I got a higher PFR and AF though), but I'm in the green zone with my balance. Not by much, but still. :D

Playing 4 tables is fine if you can't handle more. I can't play more than that either. Playing tight is indeed rather boring in this situation, but you have to remember that poker is a game of patience after all. You could use your time to watch the other players instead. Take notes on how they play, how they bet with what cards, etc. Along with your PT/PA stats, you should soon be able to figure out who the fishes are, and who to avoid on your right. I have a list of known blind stealers and I never sit down at a table if that would put me to their left. :)
    • LeStegeRoyal
      LeStegeRoyal
      Basic
      How much attention do you need, look at the cards. Think, realize that your cards are crap and fold or notice some letters like a couple of J's or maybe even two versions of the very first letter in the alphabet. If you see those cards that you should play(which is about 6-7 percent of the time) you just look what did happen before you and act accordingly. It's not harder to multtable SSS than playing fever tables, if anything it's easier. The only way to play it is on a lot of tables and if you can't handle that I don't think SSS is suited for you, try learning FL instead or SNG's.

(This is not in any way written to flame you, just try some more tables cause I think playing the way you do only hurts your game. And learn the rulez properly so you don't have to check the charts all the time, this will help you a lot. After a while you will think it's slow to play 8 tables)