almost ready with HM2

• EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      I bought today the pro version and i got a mail from holdem manager with invoice number customer id etc...
      But i didn t get a serial.Will i get another mail ? Or need sth else to do ?

Thanks !
  • 18 replies
    • Dodozz
      Dodozz
      Bronze
      when I bought it,
      I received 2 emails and in the one of emails was serial code.. refresh your emailbox
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply Dodozz . I also got 2 mails one is for the registration for HM2,and one is about invoice customer id etc...But there is no serial in there. :evil:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi EnterG

I moved your thread to the HEM forum. Since there is a HEM representative in here.

I bought the small stakes version. I received 1 e-mail "Holdem manager product purchase". In this e-mail I received my serial.

Hope this all works out for you!

Regards

RasTweet
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hi EnterG

I moved your thread to the HEM forum. Since there is a HEM representative in here.

I bought the small stakes version. I received 1 e-mail "Holdem manager product purchase". In this e-mail I received my serial.

Hope this all works out for you!

Regards

RasTweet
      I got one mail with the title "POKER ANALYTICS SERVICES GROUP, LLC Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation" and one with "Holdem Manager Account Registration".
      There is no serial in both.I am worried because the offer from PS ends tomorrow.
      What will happen if i don t get the serial on time ?

Thanks !
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Another thing you can try is to look here under "Licence Keys", maybe it's there https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/myAccount.php
      Also check your spam folder in email.
      And don't worry if you have paid before the offer ends or sent you a bill for a specific amount you have to pay, will they like ask more money from you because the offer ended? No.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Another thing you can try is to look here under "Licence Keys", maybe it's there https://www.holdemmanager.com/store/myAccount.php

There is nothing there.

Also check your spam folder in email.

I did that there is nothing there.

And don't worry if you have paid before the offer ends or sent you a bill for a specific amount you have to pay, will they like ask more money from you because the offer ended? No.

I hope so thanks !
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi EnterG

I think Krishjanis is right. You paid during the bonus period. So I won't worry to much. The serial will come with a delay.

I don't know how everything works at HEM though, this is what I think. I'm sure it'll work out for you.

Thanks krishjanis!

RasTweet
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi EnterG

Anything new happened today? Did you receive anything from HEM?

RasTweet
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Nothing today ... X( What the $#%^^$%@#$ now ?
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      I emailed the support team and i got this mail in return.What should i do ?

Hello George –

Thanks for your recent purchase at holdemmanager.com. Unfortunately, your payment has been flagged by one of our security filters, please do not attempt to resubmit your purchase. A representative is currently examining your transaction and requires the following to proceed with your purchase:

Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net with the physical billing address associated with the credit card used to make this purchase.

It is possible that your funds have been placed on hold by the card issuing bank, should your transaction be declined it may take between two and four weeks for these funds to be processed and returned. Please note this lag time is due to the card issuing bank and is beyond our control. Please do not reattempt your purchase prior to speaking to one of our sales representatives.

Should have you have any other problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at sales@holdemmanager.net.

Best Regards,

Hold’em Manager
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi EnterG

I would just do whatever they want you to do. You can't do more and if you don't do the things they ask you to do you'll never get HEM2 :(

I don't think there is anything we can do for you right now. The security checks are usually "secret" or private and they won't give us any more details then they give you. I'm sorry.

Keep us up to date though.

Best of luck with resolving this issue!

RasTweet
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      So i am out ofthe offer with this ridiculous banking issue ?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EnterG
      You gonna have to drop an email to HEM2 support and ask about it, we here on the forum can't give you answer on that one.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      I emailed them again . What the $#%%#$ with this support ?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EnterG
      Like I said before I don't know how they work at HEM, but I can imagine that if the issues are resolved you will just get your serials and you don't have to pay anything extra.

Note that this is what I think, I can't say this for sure.

RasTweet
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Sorry, i was offline over the weekend.

The above procedure is a standard procedure if the data on your credit card don't match your name. Just send us the data and you will receive your key.

Let me know if you need further help.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Finally the email with the serial arrived today.
      I made the buying of HM2 with a friend's credit card because i didn t had money in mine and because of the weekend i couldn t add.
      I think that's why there was a small delay.
      I will install HM later.

Thanks for your help and your support !
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi EnterG

I'm happy everything worked out well for you!

Have fun with HEM2!!

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet