CO: $4.84
      BTN: $3.04
      SB: $4.07
      Hero (BB): $5.00
      UTG: $5.54
      MP: $6.06

SB posts SB $0.03, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.08) Hero has K:club: K:heart:

fold, MP calls $0.05, fold, fold, SB calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.25, fold, SB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.55, 2 players) J:diamond: 2:club: A:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks
      i decide to check to allow more marginal calldowns by him. also pot control > protection?

Turn: ($0.55, 2 players) J:club:
      SB bets $0.05, Hero calls $0.05
      then the worst card on deck comes...

River: ($0.65, 2 players) Q:spade:
      SB bets $0.26, fold
      yeah whatever

SB wins $0.61
  • 4 replies
    • martins1337
      I would call river:
      he bets small on turn and on river. I think if he has J or flush, he would bet bigger, and he is a fish so I think 5bb is nice amount to see his fishy cards.
      What I've seen is sometimes if bad player sees you check Ahi board they think "he has no Ace" and tries to bluff off with these small bets.
    • Tomaloc
      well, yes. but some terribad cards came there
      flushdraw completes, J beats me, and Q gives some gutter/twopair. in any case i think i can call but i let him have it that time.
    • FlashDavin
      Preflop- Nice bet size. Not much else to do here.

Flop- I think I might lead such a flop with around 2/3 -> 3/4 raise. It might allow him to pay you with a draw.

Turn- As played, you must call 1BB, but must also consider a 2/3 pot size raise as he looks to be trying to steal the pot. If you opt for protection here, the call is fine though.

River- Can't call. His range crushes this board and you are likely behind by now. Everything gets there and 2Pair + is likely by now. Good fold. :f_biggrin:
    • Kaitz20

betting flop ip is generally better option than just giving him free cards and let him bluff you out.
      Consider his turn bet I would definitely raise turn for value. he very likely has there draw and you should get value worse hands that might also donk flop (air, QT, pp-s). Also I would called him down on the river. You should be ahead enough times and since you didn´t bet at any point, pot is small enough to call with medium strength hand

best regards,