How Long i Have to wait for the 50$ starting capital??

• vi33rme
      vi33rme
      Bronze
      Hello Again,

Can someone tell me how long you`ve waited for your free 50$ capital?it`s been almost a week i guess and no reply,i`ve done everything right,but Pokerstrategy.com didnt contact me for verification. Anyone with the same problem?

PS: this is not a complaining thread...we cant complain about free money,i just wanna know how much i have to wait.

Best Regards,
      Vi33rme
  • 5 replies
    • sandymanufan
      sandymanufan
      Global
      hey.
      congratulations on passing the quiz.
      and not every1 are asked for varification.
      why dont you write a ticket and see if everything is alright.
      i am sure your money is on your way.
    • vi33rme
      vi33rme
      Bronze
      Hey
      sandymanufan ,

Thanks for replying and for the information,but can u be more specific about the steps i have to go trought? where to write the ticket? stuff like that...:) if you like obviously.

Let me start with the begining,i`ve registred on POKERSTRATEGY.com,Passed the quiz,linked the account to a platform that is supported in my country,and the message displays "Your account has been correctly tracked and you are receiving StrategyPoints."-i think everything it`s right..

I made another post "50$ starting capital problem",i`ve been replyed by INGRID(Head admin),who told me to keep an eye on my inbox...that was like 3-4 days ago.Nothing so far.

i`m asking this because,a friend of mine,the same that reffered Pokestrategy to me,has done all the steps and he got the capital in like 2 days.(that was like a year or so ago).

So if you have any ideea or information please make the time and post,i would really aprecciate that.

Best Regards,
      Vi33rme

Ps: sorry for the bad english :spade:
    • sandymanufan
      sandymanufan
      Global
      when she said inbox may be she meant inbox here in ps.
      click on home.
      under that see 4th option it is customer support.
      click on it and create a ticket and send it to support.
      they will reply/.
      i hope this helps.
    • vi33rme
      vi33rme
      Bronze
      Very much Sir,

Thank you for the usefull information,i`ve writen a ticket to Support.Hope they can help me clear things up.

C`ya around. Good Luck at the Tables! :spade:

Best Regards,
      Vi33rme
    • sandymanufan
      sandymanufan
      Global
      no problem.
      glad i could help.
      good luck...