888 Hud

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hi i just started playing on 888 and im trying to configure my hud.

i first had the hand history in the path directly in the c:\[username] folder but when HM started autoimporting hands it auto imported from the pathway c:\users\lewis\appdata\roaming\pacificpoker\handhistory

so what i did was drag the folder from the c:\x and i put it into the c:\users\lewis\appdata\roaming\pacificpoker\handhistory\[username]

it was working at some point (not sure if it was before or after i changed the path but it probably was before). how can i fix this and get HUD working? it is graphing my play so it just seems to be the HUD.. also i have checked the folder that it says it is saving hands to but the folder is empty

thanks

[edit] it only graphed my hands for the period of time that the HUD worked.
  • 5 replies
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      Why bother dragging the hand history into an alternate folder?

Either reconfigure the destination of the 888 hand history in the Game Settings tab.

Or change the directory in Hold 'Em Manager.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BObamaJr
      Why bother dragging the hand history into an alternate folder?

Either reconfigure the destination of the 888 hand history in the Game Settings tab.

Or change the directory in Hold 'Em Manager.
      i did reconfigure the destination of the 888 hand history in the game settings tab...
    • BObamaJr
      BObamaJr
      Bronze
      Try changing the HM settings. I have PokerTracker (which I recommend BTW haha) but there should be an option to choose the directory HM will read from. Change that to the folder you have added in your 888 game settings.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      thanks for the help mate there was a problem with the path that HM2 was detecting. thats fixed now. only problem now is the HUD is all over the place and the names don't match but i have configured the settings. i guess you can't help with that though
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly (if used)
      * open one Table, play at least one hand
      * move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
      * Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
      * Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
      http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating