NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($20.77)
      BB ($9.60)
      UTG ($10.63)
      UTG+1 ($11.04)
      CO ($6.69)
      BTN ($11.56)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:spade:

UTG raises to $0.35, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.35, fold, UTG calls $1

FLOP ($2.80) 3:club: 3:heart: 5:club:

Hero bets $1.40, UTG folds

Hero shows Q:heart: Q:spade:

Hero wins $2.66

my 3bet should look strong to him. I haven't bluffy image. So he could not goo allin with AK, because he knows he is crushed. So is this 3bet/fold? Or maybe it would be better to flat, so then I would not need to fold in case he 4bets?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

The problem vs such opponents is that we have to even 3bet/Fold here. Cause if he comes over the top then we will be against KK+ cause of the 4bet stat and W$SD. Therefore do you want to turn your hand into bluff or not?

But neither I wouldn't say that 3betting is totally off there, just cause he is calling a lot of 3bets and we might even gain value from a lot of hands as AK/weaker PPs.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      Cause if he comes over the top then we will be against KK+ cause of the 4bet stat and W$SD.

but we cannot be 100% sure that its KK+. Sometimes he might want to go allin with AK, so it would be bad if he bluffs us out with this hand.

Ok, but what about flat calling preflop?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Cause if he comes over the top then we will be against KK+ cause of the 4bet stat and W$SD.

but we cannot be 100% sure that its KK+. Sometimes he might want to go allin with AK, so it would be bad if he bluffs us out with this hand.

Ok, but what about flat calling preflop?
      Not sure if such a player would even ship with AK. :D Especially with such a W$SD, most likely he would play the same way as he right now did, had AK.