770 poker problem

• piggbait
      piggbait
      Bronze
      Yip downloaded the client, but my mouse is all jumpy on the screen an i cant create a new account, any suggestions plez
  • 18 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey piggbait,

I'm not sure if we can help with the buggy mouse issues but what issue are you having with the software exactly?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Iwozrobbed
      Iwozrobbed
      Bronze
      Try changing screen resolution.
    • piggbait
      piggbait
      Bronze
      i tryed changing screen res but nuthing happen, its when i mouse over the client it starts wiggling an i cant create new account or anything, i uninstall reinstall but still the same prob oh yea it using 97% cpu
    • dunbarek
      dunbarek
      Bronze
      Hi. Having same problem as piggbait. Mouse - or pointing arrow looks like the machine is loading something all the time when I'm logged in and when I'm trying to play. To be precise the arrow changes into a smalll blue ring (The windows loading ring - small and blue) its pulsing and blinking. If it would only look like that during the play on poker 770 - no problem. But basically its not possible to play or do anything. The mouse simply not reacting... its simetimes do but you never know if it will happend after 10 seconds or 30, If you have to click like 10, 50 times or just ones. mostly no reaction or very delayed. I was changing resolution, and reinstalling software few times - no changes. Finalluy I was using other computer to play on poker 770 (and it was ok) , but I don't have access to the other one all the time unfortunatelly. Now I cant play at all. Just 10 min ago, Ive lost the game having 2 Aces (No limit texas hl) becouse I was sited out by the system and couldnt bet - what is happenning all the time. I can't bet, I can't play. I'm loosing money- - cassino exe uses 60% of my dual core 2.5 GHz on my vaio AR 71s. maybe bit old now, but still not bad. and system is vista 32 bit. (the other machine is 2.1 Ghz dual core win 7 64b)
      I was trying to send the message to poker 770 support few times already - but no one answered... They just showing us finger I guess - aren't they?
      Anyway strange behaviour of the pointing arrow happends only when it is on one of the 770 windows. When I'm dragging it to other part of the screen it is normal again... strange..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there dunbarek,

Sorry to read of your troubles. The best advice I can give you is to try and contact their support again. It pays to be persistant.

We also have a Poker770 rep on this forum and hopefully they will come by and pick this thread up.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • dunbarek
      dunbarek
      Bronze
      Hi Gary
      Thx for fast replay. I'll try one more time to send the message... but ... You know. I was searching the web and found posts on other sites about poker 770 which were looking maybe not the same but very similiar, and other guys having those problems also were trying to contackt poker 770 support whith no success... well... As they say - You don't like it - don't use it... or something like that.
      Anyway Looks like this kind of problem apears mostly on machines with Vista 32 bit system - but not all of them. I'm pretty sure that there is something I can change in my system to make it possible to play. Or I just have to forget about the money I have there and about this sucking site...
      Best Regards
      Andrew.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again Andrew,

It is in the bests interests of Poker770 to keep their members happy and playing. Hopefully by persisting with is you can get it sorted too :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dunbarek
      Hi Gary
      Thx for fast replay. I'll try one more time to send the message... but ... You know. I was searching the web and found posts on other sites about poker 770 which were looking maybe not the same but very similiar, and other guys having those problems also were trying to contackt poker 770 support whith no success... well... As they say - You don't like it - don't use it... or something like that.
      Anyway Looks like this kind of problem apears mostly on machines with Vista 32 bit system - but not all of them. I'm pretty sure that there is something I can change in my system to make it possible to play. Or I just have to forget about the money I have there and about this sucking site...
      Best Regards
      Andrew.
      Hi Andrew,

I understand that you are currently unhappy with not being able to use the client at its maximum functionality.

While there could be a whole lot of reasons that could stop you from fully-enjoying our tables, it would be much easier if you could send an e-mail at: support@poker770.co.uk.

When doing so, please make sure that you add your mouse's technical description.

Meanwhile, you could try changing the USB ports; this of course if you're using an USB connection :)

Also, I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your mouse driver.

If none of the above work, then I assure you that our Customer Support Team will make sure to escalate this to the relevant department, as we are truly determined to help you out with this case.

I hope that the above helps you out and in the meantime, I'll be here just in case you need further info.

Regards,

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Yoanna, hope this helps you Andrew :)
    • dunbarek
      dunbarek
      Bronze
      Well....
      It doesn't matter what mouse I'm using. But if you want to know. I was using
      1.Sony vaio Touch pad
      2.Wired mouse Logitech - with microsoft driver
      3. wireless mouse - whatever driver... It doesn't matter - couse its the same with any mouse

I've sent an email to technical support of poker 770 on that site : http://www.poker770.com/en/contact. - again. Yesterday evening. - No answer yet although they say on that page, that they'll response within 30 minutes. Ha Ha Ha Ha ha...
      Regards.
      Andrew
    • dunbarek
      dunbarek
      Bronze
      well
      30 minutes are now almost 20 hours - new dimention of time. Einstein would be surprised...
      Regards to everyone
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Please rest assured that we will be able to investigate this matter once you have sent a message to technical@poker770.co.uk.

This way, the Technical Department will make sure to provide with proper assistance.

Waiting for your e-mail,

Best regards,

Yoanna
    • dunbarek
      dunbarek
      Bronze
      ok.
      i' sent email at 10 am saturday (7/07/12) to technical@poker770.co.uk and there is no answer yet. 20 hours are now more than 50 (quite good as for 30 minutes response - isn't it?) - still no answer on thet email... I think I've sent emails to every possible technical support of poker770 - with no answer at all. Only on that site someone were takling to me... Oh well...
      still waiting
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dunbarek
      ok.
      i' sent email at 10 am saturday (7/07/12) to technical@poker770.co.uk and there is no answer yet. 20 hours are now more than 50 (quite good as for 30 minutes response - isn't it?) - still no answer on thet email... I think I've sent emails to every possible technical support of poker770 - with no answer at all. Only on that site someone were takling to me... Oh well...
      still waiting
      Hi Andrew,

I just checked your case with the Customer Support team and it seems that the e-mail address you're using doesn't accept our replies. Could you make sure that you add both support@poker770.co.uk and technical@poker770.co.uk to your Contacts list?

Also, you could try to contact us from a different address or to use the On-line Support tab.

But just to assure you, this case is already in the attention of our technical team and we will try to reach you shortly.

I understand that you are unhappy, yet I can assure you that we are really determined to help you out with this one. And not only ;)

By the way, did you try to see if you have the same issue when accessing the Flash version?

http://banner.poker770.com/flashpoker/flashpoker.php?language=en

In case there's more that I could help you with, feel free to say it.

Regards,

Yoanna
    • dunbarek
      dunbarek
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot Yoanna for your help and assistance.
      Well. Doesn't even have contact list on my email box... I'll try to send the message from another mail address...
      Anyway - Flash version were seemed to work fine on the beginning... Although I couldn't log in - only few buttons were active. But when I'm finally get to login screen (I've run the page few times) I couldn't pass the window with confirmation of agreement to the terms and condition. This screen apears after the login screen. Just after I've put the login and password, the pointing arrow changes in to hourglass and rotating - something is loading for sure, but nothing happends for a long time (Ive been waiting for 15 -20-min) And I can't pass through, because even if the icon moves as mouse moves, I can't click on anything inside this window (well, why I would - there is only filling and rounding hourglass instead of pointing arrow, or small hand). I can only close the poker 770 page and try again from the beggining (now logging screen apears as page opens) .
      So flash version behaviour looks bit different then when I'm logging with the installed software, but finally its the same - the installed version shows me (with the windows loading circle) that it is loading somethin all the time - and the circle rotating and changes for bits of second into arrow - probably thats why sometimes when I'm clicking it reacts - In the flash version, when I'm not logged in, looks like it works normally (pointing icon is the arrow or small hand) but most of buttons are inactive, but when i'm trying to log in - the arrow changes after login screen into hourglass filling and rotating, and I can't agree to the terms and condition which means I can't pass through this screen and do anything else. So in both versions look like system is loading something when I'm logged in and is too busy to communicate with the mouse...
      Thats all for now... Maybe I'll do more tests and share with you...on other hand It begins to be funny challenge..
      Cheers
      Andrew
    • dunbarek
      dunbarek
      Bronze
      ok
      I've sent email to both addreses from my gmail account...
      Anyway. First time I'm hearin about that sort of problem - system does't accept my email address? Very strange... It never happends to those spam guys. And it should...
      well . anyway
      cheers
      Andrew
    • dunbarek
      dunbarek
      Bronze
      well, I've just checked if the system reacts on mouse same way in both versions (flash, and installed one). And in the installed one even if I'm not loged in, the pointing icon is busy with loading and software reacts on clicking with delay or after few times., in the flash one its ok although important buttons are not active ...
      cheers
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi Andrew,

To make sure you receive our messages, i will post here the last suggestions coming from our Technical Department:

Right click on the Client icon > Properties > Select compatibility > Run this program in compatibility mode Windows Xp (service pack 2). Also, in compatibility settings, tick Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.

For the slow loading issues, check that none of the background processes are interfering with the client – for example an aggressive antivirus software that is scanning the client for any suspicious activities or a firewall that is blocking client’s connections. If that's the case, you should add the client to the respective program’s white-list.

Also, please check if the latest version of Flash player is installed. Our client requires at least version 10.0.22 and older versions are not supported, but generally newer is better.

If these do not resolve the inconvenience, then let me know if this happens from the moment you launch the client or after you have logged in.

I hope this will be useful for you.

Best regards,

Yoanna