Constant bugs in SNG/MTT play

• alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      A few things I'd like to see fixed on WH.

- SNG lobby is bugged, sometimes the games don't get automatically created and you've got stretches of times without the SNG you want to play.

- Tourney software is totally bugged. Player ranking within a tournament always works bad (how hard is it to debug a program to show a correct list from greater to least, give me a break!). Sometimes it directly doesn't work and shows no ranking, something pretty important in bubble situations/final 2 or 3 tables. At best, when it works, it lags way behind table action, updating your ranking within the tournament 2 or 3 hands after the action happened.

- Sporadic disconnects

- In my observation it seems, tables don't always get rebalanced at the right time, many times with 27 or 36 left tables don't rebalance immediately. I might be wrong on this, but

- "Stuck" bet slider (the + and - arrows don't work and one has to enter the value manually)

I'm by no means saying not to play at William Hill, I highly recommend the place, it's a fish tank waiting for shark to come and eat the little fishies. :s_love:
  • 3 replies
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Let me add two more :

- Zippo Customer Service, no one ever anwswers online support
      - This one just happened, and this is particularly worrying, I had double autorebuy on, and at the end of the rebuy perior (with a healthy stack) the system autorebought for me, giving me an extra 2 buyins. I really hope my opponents are not receiving "free" extra buyins because of a software glitch. Of course, I had no reply from online support to report this bug.

Tournament 648028861 for reference.
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      Adding 2.5x option in the betting bar would be nice.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Thank you for your feedback. I'll forward it to the relevant person. Please add any thoughts you have. It would be nice if you could contact William Hill's customer support and make sure you also initiate any changes to be made which could improve your game as a player.

Ingrid