How Do You Get The Other $100...

• 17 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      HI 15964556

To get the bonus at Titan Poker you only need to play. Titan pays the bonus on two days the week.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      How much do you need to play...What are the restrictions or whatever...If anyone knows...Can you please tell me...
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      For every 35$ Rake (MGR) you will release 10$ Bonus.
      That means in order to clear the full 100$ bonus you will have to accumulate 350$ rake.

Best regards,

Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for the information...Now...I understand...
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      you are welcome :)
      If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask them.

Good luck,
      Chiller3k
    • SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am sorry for using your thread but i did not want to make a new one. I have the same question but i a playing in PartyPoker. I have received over 700 PP already. Should i tell someone about it or they will transfer it automatically?

Thank you for help and information.
      Raido
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Are you sure it's standard PPs? When you log in via the software, click on the Bonuses and check what it says there. If there's an Active Bonus from POKERSTRATEGY1, it should tell you how many you still need.

In total, you need 800 PPs after all (300 for the first $50, then another 500 for the $100), not 700. Unless you're also one of those who need another 600 PPs for the $100 bonus, like me...
    • SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      Are you sure it's standard PPs? When you log in via the software, click on the Bonuses and check what it says there. If there's an Active Bonus from POKERSTRATEGY1, it should tell you how many you still need.

In total, you need 800 PPs after all (300 for the first $50, then another 500 for the $100), not 700. Unless you're also one of those who need another 600 PPs for the $100 bonus, like me...
      Ok, but if there says: NO ACTIVE BONUSES? Then i can't get the extra $100?
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Either you already got it and didn't notice it because your bankroll is so huge, 100 more or less don't really matter... or something went wrong. Did you deposit yourself? Did you go broke in the past?

Try mailing Party support and ask what could have happened with the bonus. As far as I know, PokerStrategy doesn't really have that much influence on it.
    • SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      Well i did not go broke and i did not deposit but i received extra money for recruiting people to pokerstrategy. May this be the problem?

Thanks for your help and time Drakhor.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      I talked to an admin recently and he warned me about taking my whole bankroll to a table as this could kill the $100 bonus for some reason. Could it be that's what you did, accidentally or not? I don't know more about this as it was only casually mentioned, but maybe our admins Soy and Tribun know more about this, or your problem in general. :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SpreeXXL
      Well i did not go broke and i did not deposit but i received extra money for recruiting people to pokerstrategy. May this be the problem?

Thanks for your help and time Drakhor.
      Hello SpreeXXL,

There is in fact a problem that PartyPoker has with its bonus that can result it in being voided by e.g. taking all of your money to the table. I have been trying very hard to get Party to fix this problem, as well as to look for a solution to those affected by it (details were in this thread: PS 150 - need help)

Try to contact Party support on the reason for your bonus not being visible please.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      does the $100 apply to full tilt?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tehChipDonk
      Hello tehChipDonk,

In the case of Full-Tilt there is a $50 bonus which you can clear in 5$ steps.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by tehChipDonk
      Hello tehChipDonk,

In the case of Full-Tilt there is a $50 bonus which you can clear in 5$ steps.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      yes, one more thing, do i still qualify for the first deposit bonus if i want to deposit more money into account? or the $50 from pokerstrategy is the first deposit?
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      The starting capital counts as a first deposit so if you deposit more you are not qualified for the first deposit bonus.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      kk, got cha ;D