NL 50 graph/stats analysis

• Myyystic
      Myyystic
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

I've played a little more than 50k hands now, so I thought it might be a good idea to get some feedback on my stats/graph.

I played NL 50, 6max. There are some hu hands which I couldnt filter out properly, but not too many.
      Also there may be one or two tiltier sessions :( Im working on that (with decent success) :)

If further information is needed, shoot!

Looking forward to getting some feedback...

• 12 replies
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Wow, how do you get the red line there and the blue line to 0? What's your AF total and by street? What's your check-raise flop stat? 3bet? 4bet? I mean could you post some stats so we can all see? Pretty sick graph for 50k hands... Do you barrell 3 streets on every board? Do you check-raise on all streets?

I wanna get my red line at 30% of that :)
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      From the stats you posted everything seems with-in reason for a laggy style with flop c-bet a little to high. Winrate is really good as well, pretty much the highest you can hope for for any decent sample size. Id go with the saying if it isn't broken don't fix it :)
    • viol3ta
      viol3ta
      Bronze
      This is PokerStars 6-Max right? I have the same kind of graph...

@circoflax, this happens when you play against NITs, in my observation. They fold a lot, so you steal a lot you c-bet a lot :)
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by viol3ta
      This is PokerStars 6-Max right? I have the same kind of graph...

@circoflax, this happens when you play against NITs, in my observation. They fold a lot, so you steal a lot you c-bet a lot :)
      Yeah especially true for zoom. So many people playing fit-or-fold so c-betting 90% should be ok :D
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      GJ mate, I'd be hitting the NL 50 tables soon, will give my best to get the same kind of graph.

BTW how many tables are you playing? And how much did it take to put in those 50k hands?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi,

Post positional stats from Leakbuster -> Positional in HEM2. Add RFI stat to the ones you have there. It's a better report of your stats.

At first site, to me it looks like you are super spewy and put in lots of money with super weak ranges. If opponents just fold postflop that's fine but I don't think this style would work against anyone that pays a bit of attention to your stats and play style.

Biggest things I would try to exploit:

1. Very high flop cbet -> float and raise flop a lot.
      2. Loose from CO, potentially too loose -> 3bet you super wide.
      3. Waaaay too loose first in from SB -> I would never fold a hand probably.

What I mentioned is not a leak if nobody exploits it, you should just keep in mind if you see someone playing back in those exact spots.

Regards,
      Manu.
    • Myyystic
      Myyystic
      Bronze
      well,

It took me a little more than two weeks.. playing 5-10 tables.
      I do table select quite a bit, which is probably why my blue line is still above 0 ;)

I recognize Im spewing a lot (!) but dont wanna slow down too much as people (esp nitregs who dont adapt) fold a lot. Im having a tough time w regs that play back at me a lot, just not getting credit whatsoever, esp. preflop.. i guess correctly so ;)

Also, sometimes Im unsure what turns to barrel, I usually end up doing it because I wanna pick up pots where they call a cbet w bottom pair... have to find the right balance there..

here are the leakbuster stats w RFI (stat on the right)

[img][IMG]https://img849.imageshack.us/img849/8651/stats2dr.th.png[/IMG][/img]

thanks for the quick responses!
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Against people that play back at you, just nit up and get paid off. It will take them way too much before they notice you are actually playing totally different style against them and not pushing them around, especially if they grind a bazilion tables and only rely on stats. In that case they will never notice because your stats will look the same because of how you abuse the weak tight players.

I notice you also 4bet a lot from BU. Do you do it with a depolarized range? Against people that play back at you, just 4bet/call off a decent range like AQ+, 88+ or whatever is good judging by their tendencies to 5bet shove.

I like to say that your blinds winrate looks awesome and means you are definitely doing something right. The difference between you and a solid 3bb/100 regular is only the winrate you manage to acheive in the blinds.

Do you mind sharing some of your thoughts about your play there? If you don't want to publicly give away your secret you can add me on community as well and we can discuss in private. :D

Manu.

PS: How often do you fold vs 3bets? I thought the stat is already in the Leakbuster, guess I was mistaken.
    • Myyystic
      Myyystic
      Bronze
      Oh wow, I must have completely misplayed almost all my btn-bb raise wars just having a waaaay too polarized range... Ill start calling shoves against the aggro ones...

I actually thought in blind vs. blind situations, I spewed the most ?!? I actually just slowed down in the raising wars against regs because Im always unsure what range to 5-bet push...
      Could you point out the common mistakes in blind situations, maybe I could go from there..

my fold to 3bet is:
      SB: 59,8
      BB: 0
      EP: 37,5
      MP: 55,9
      CO: 64,9
      BTN: 66,6

is this too much folding? I acutally hat to force myself to let go of more hands...
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      The 3bet/4bet/5bet wars are always dependent on what your opponent does it with. I assume most will bluff shove random crap so your AQ+, 88+ should have them crushed range vs range and maybe it's still too tight. You can ofc still 4bet/fold some stuff like A9, K7, etc. that have some blocker value. Oh, if they NEVER fold to 4bets you should really just 4bet/call light and see their 65s giving money to 77 AI PF.

You are definitely not making mistakes in blinds given your winrate imo. Sure, not huge sample but it's some of the best blinds winrates I've seen tbh. It would be nice if my advice improves it but whatever you are currently doing clearly works. :D

@3bet: Given aggro dynamics vs some I think your overall fold to 3bet is in normal margins. If it was at NL10 I'd say you call too much! :D
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      fold to 3bet stats seem pretty good. Maybe BTN and CO are a tad on the high side if they are due to a couple of regulars adapting to you but if not its fine.

Your cbet 90% and turn cbet 45% means that despite your second barrelling floating is a pretty good option. If you're turn barrel where any lower you would be opening yourself up to being floated every time.

Small positional discrepancy with SB vs BB. Would be expecting to see higher Vpip IP that OOP like that. I'm sure that's just the stealing though. You may have to drop the steal rate but only at higher limits, you're obviously fine here.

Your general trend of flop, turn, river aggression wise is a bit too flop bet heavy. Players who are against you basically find out if you have a hand on the river.

What is your fold to flop cbet and fold to turn cbet? This also shows how you respond to flop and turn barrels yourself.

Next; what is your flop C/R or turn C/R? I generally see less than 10 or 15% being more value heavy, but ok, over 25 or 30% and things are starting to get very suspicious, TP, two-pair and many draws+air start getting added to your range.

Main thing is though, if you are staying out of the good regs way and just taking advantage of the bad TAGfish and whales your stats look fine.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Am I allowed to post a youtube link to someone analysing their stats or is that against PS terms?