Hello!

• 7 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Tomatipasta!

Welcome to the community!!

I see you have bronze status already! Did you pass the quiz? How did it go?

Have you played poker before or are you just starting? So many questions! :f_biggrin: Just tell us your poker story! Let us get to know you a little more.

Best of luck on the tables!

RasTweet
    • Tomatipasta
      Tomatipasta
      Bronze
      I have played for some time in pokerstars. I made the quiz yesterday.
      Now I am starting in Ladbrokers to build up my bankroll :)
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey Tomatipasta,

Great to have you with us! :)

Don't forget about our exclusive freeroll tournaments at Ladbrokes Poker. You can play in the daily $100 freerolls and if you make a deposit, you can have a go at the €1,000 depositor freeroll too. Check out all the details here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ladbrokes-poker/getting-started/

Good luck!

Darren
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Tomatipasta,

How is the Free $50 coming along at Ladbrokes, turned it into $1,000,000 yet? :D

To help you keep the $50 alive and kicking, we have introduced a NL Beginners course which will help you grasp the basics on Poker using the BSS(Big Stack Strategy) where you join the table with 100Big Blinds.

You will start of by creating your own "Locker Room" thread where you introduce yourself to the School & Coach, this is also used to post your future homework tasks into, for marking.
      You can also use the Locker Room thread for any questions you wish to ask the schools Coach, such as:
      :diamond: 3 Players have limped/called, I have 6 :heart: 7 :heart: , what should I do and why?
      :diamond: How can I avoid Tilting so much?
      :diamond: How do you define a "Loose" Player
      Ask absolutely anything! There is no such thing as a stupid question :)

Once you have your Locker Room thread created, you can begin the learning! We have 8 Lessons for you to study, along with a Homework task with each. You will start out learning "An Introduction to Texas Holdem" & "Your Poker Mindset", you'll then move on to various subjects as you progress through the course such as "Postflop Play" and "Odds".
      There is no rush to complete each lesson, you can take as long as you wish, or even as fast as you like! :]

The course will point you in the right direction, aiming you towards the most appropriate Articles & Videos suitable for a Beginner, you'll also be able to attend our Live Coaching Sessions hosted by our School coach Veriz. In this you'll be able to watch the Coach Play Micro Limits in Real Time, see how he plays, ask him why he plays specific hands in different ways.

If you have any questions, or anything your unsure about, feel free to ask us! :)
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Yo tomat,

Tell me how ladbrokes goes, thinking of joining there and it would be good to get a first perception off you.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      Yo tomat,

Tell me how ladbrokes goes, thinking of joining there and it would be good to get a first perception off you.
      Hey ArkhamAsylum,

Hows tricks?

I've sent you a new CS ticket regarding your account. Please click here to access your ticket.

If you have any questions please reply to the ticket or contact us via this forum thread.

Happy grinding!

Mark.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :f_biggrin: