[NL2-NL10] NL25, KJs, sss project phase 2, loosen up in lp

• helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)

Hero ($3.95)
      Button ($23.50)
      SB ($5.10)
      BB ($15.10)
      UTG ($40.55)
      UTG+1 ($9.45)
      MP1 ($12.70)
      MP2 ($14.75)

Preflop: Hero is CO with , .
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, 2 folds, BB calls $1, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($2.85) , , (2 players)

BB bets 1$, Hero raises 1.70$ to 2.70$ and is all in, BB folds.

Final Pot: $???
  • 4 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,coaches need some help :D from humble beginners.I`ll dare to say something.
      At first a little quote from interview:Helemaalnicks: I would advise beginners to stick to sss 100% :) Lucky loosening up ,but as you know even in advanced SHC sss KJs from CU is call or fold,open raise from CU is with KQ+,77+.You shouldn`t steal blinds when you have limper.But maybe I`m too strict and you had some strong reads on opps to loosen up?But for me such loosening usually cost a part of my stack in better case. :D
      I have strong hunch that you played your strong draw (OESD+1oc) aggressively, didn`t you? :)
      Good luck and thanks for nice SNG video. :)
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Hi,coaches need some help :D from humble beginners.I`ll dare to say something.
      At first a little quote from interview:Helemaalnicks: I would advise beginners to stick to sss 100% :) Lucky loosening up ,but as you know even in advanced SHC sss KJs from CU is call or fold,open raise from CU is with KQ+,77+.You shouldn`t steal blinds when you have limper.But maybe I`m too strict and you had some strong reads on opps to loosen up?But for me such loosening usually cost a part of my stack in better case. :D
      I have strong hunch that you played your strong draw (OESD+1oc) aggressively, didn`t you? :)
      Good luck and thanks for nice SNG video. :)
      I'm a sss newb, but I'm trying to learn as quick as possible, and implement some loose steals from time to time. As you can read in my blog, I have to move up withing ~4 days of playing nl25, so I need to implement some new plays. This limp seemed rather weak, and I think stealing with KJo ip can be +ev here, but Im just checking, and looking for some new ranges for advanced sss.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      I don`t think that steal with KJo is not right decision especially when you have positive stats on blinds,good table image,I`m more concerning about this limper who can create some unnecessary problems. :) .I see in sss coachings (Berliner1985,Jaro,Subar,Talmar) that they not tend to steal blinds when have limpers.There`re many bad players in those microlimits who likes to call and call, maybe you moves is more suitable for higher then NL 50?
      Good luck
      P.S. I `m going to read your blog at weekend,I promise
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      with loose-passive limper its fine