This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SH NL4 KTs 3bet call IP

• Letsdothisish
      Letsdothisish
      Bronze
      IPoker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - IPoker Converter Tool from nl.FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (CO) ($5.84)
      Button ($8.38)
      SB ($5)
      BB ($7.86)
      UTG ($8.52)
      MP ($5)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 10, K
      2 folds, Hero bets $0.14, Button calls $0.14, 1 fold, BB raises $0.56, Hero calls $0.46, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.36) A, 7, J (2 players)
      BB bets $0.68, Hero calls $0.68

Turn: ($2.72) 2 (2 players)
      BB bets $2.04, Hero raises $4.56 (All-In)

Total pot: $11.84

Hello,

BB plays 22/15/ 3bets 22.2% in blinds and 10% regular so he might as well be bluffsqueezing here.
      BU is a 95/36 fish.

He cbets 74% in regular pots and until now 100% (2) in 3B pots.

I decide I will float this flop with a backdoor flush draw and a gutshot because he only barrels 33% on turn.

But he barrels again on turn, looks strong but I got a bunch of outs. Can I ever fold this? I think I can still get him off a TP and if he calls I got the outs. Can I play this any differently? If I decide to call IP with this hand I can never fold flop right or I shouldn't call with this. Thank you.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Letsdothisish,

Fold preflop and that's it. :) Or either 4bet/Fold yourself. Not going to comment postflop play, cause it's totally off play preflop and floating the flop cause you have a GS is even worse while it hardly hits his 3betting range.

Best Regards.
    • Letsdothisish
      Letsdothisish
      Bronze
      Ok thanks. I was just trying out some playable hands in 3bet pots IP but I guess this is just too marginal :P With what hands would you consider calling the 3bet? KQs? Thank you.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Letsdothisish
      Ok thanks. I was just trying out some playable hands in 3bet pots IP but I guess this is just too marginal :P With what hands would you consider calling the 3bet? KQs? Thank you.
      Without any good reason and good reads/stats from the opponents difficult to say. There is no default range. ;)