[Application] Proven winner looking to sell 6max action - Block 2 results

    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.02.2010 Posts: 2,505
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

      Feedback for BOBOsvk

      Hello, just a short introduction:

      STARS - bobulo
      FTP - borgosaurus

      Lifetime STTs


      6max on Stars:


      Reason for stake: I’d like to move up and I want you to make easy money and make a good name to be able to sell some future action as well.

      1k games $60s 6max normals/turbos on stars
      No mark-up, no bonuses.
      split on profits ONLY – FIRST BLOCK 60/40 TO STAKERS’s FAVOR.
      40BI stop-loss (I play for 1k games OR until I lose 40BIs)

      I cover 40% of the BIs, backers cover the other 60%. - FOR THE FIRST BLOCK
      To cover the maximum stop-loss I need:

      ($60*60%) * 40 = $1440 for the stake

      10% = $240 I APOLOGIZE, I CALCULATED IT BADLY PREVIOUSLY, THIS IS CORRECT

      Please reply in this thread with the % you want.
      Please send $ right away to confirm your piece.
      Please reply (or PM) with your SN so I know who has sent.
      I will wait until I sell the full stake to play. (This may take a few weeks)

      Payment options:
      STARS - bobulo
      MB - [INVALID EMAIL]

      PS: thanks to <3 for the rules 
      PPS: if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask
  • 80 replies