Rakeback deal on Pacific ?

• JanSlag
      JanSlag
      Bronze
      Hi,

I was wondering if we could get rakeback if we signed up at pacific through PS. The only reason I play FT now is because of the rakeback. I know 888.com offers rakeback deals (or should I say "allows") since many other sites offer rb deals for that poker room. Will PS be offering this ? I really hope so otherwise it isn't worth playing there.
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JanSlag,

PacificPoker are still doing internal tests for rakeback - and we are awaiting the results of these. From the other sites that offer rakeback - several have had to retract their offers - or cancel the rakeback due to problems.

If and when Pacific has official solutions to offering rakeback - we will as always try to implement the best possible system for our members.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • JanSlag
      JanSlag
      Bronze
      So if Pacific would start to offer rakeback to PS in the future, would excisting players get it ? or is it better to wait ?

ps. I haven't received my rakeback (on FT) yet however my buddy got it yesterday..
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      yeah I haven't received also (yet). Strange, I've always received it on the 10th in the month
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JanSlag
      So if Pacific would start to offer rakeback to PS in the future, would excisting players get it ? or is it better to wait ?

ps. I haven't received my rakeback (on FT) yet however my buddy got it yesterday..
      Since no final information on the matter has arrived yet - I can't guarantee anything. Although we would of course try to create the same conditions for all of our players - I can't give you a binding yes or no yet.

We hope to have further information on the matter soon - so I would suggest waiting for the moment.

Best regards,
      SoyCD