Poker Tracker 3 : Problem with graph tracking.

• Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Hello, i am curectly playing at party poker, and using poker tracker 3. Playing SNG and nl 6max about 3 days, and have gained some tracks and information about my gameplay. But i having problem with graphs and everything that show my gain and loses. Looking at nl graph, i winning $7, looking at sng grapgh i am loosing $10. Bottom line i should be loosing $3 and maybe more of the rake (does that include?). But, i am have the twice much as i started, so abvios graphs show shit. What the problem? As i know, partypoker dont pay rakeback (not for small levels) and as i track my balance, there was no 'mystery boost' of money from other than playing (- bonuses, rakeback, other stuff)
  • 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jafreiteris
      Looking at nl graph, i winning $7, looking at sng grapgh i am loosing $10. Bottom line i should be loosing $3
      Cash + Tourney = Overall
      +7 + -10 = -3

Sounds like everything is working perfectly.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      As i told, i am up as twice as much as i started, that is about +$65 Poker tracker says i am down -$3
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      It sounds like you didn't import all of your hand histories. Did you import all of the hand histories from your previous tracking program? Do your total SNGs played match up?

You will need to have imported all of your data into your tracker if you want the statistics to be correct.