Help

• 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello gordfollett,

It doesn't look like you are tracked over us on any of the sites you are playing on - and you havent received the starting capital yet.

The strategy points you have earned can usually be seen on the "home" page.

What site have you been playing on where you think you should be tracked over us?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • gordfollett
      gordfollett
      Basic
      Im on full tilt. Do I have to recieve the starting capital to start recieving the points? I can't get the capital because I was asked for ID. I dont want to give my ID over the internet to anyone, because of all the identity theft going on. Is there anything else I can do?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gordfollett
      Im on full tilt. Do I have to recieve the starting capital to start recieving the points? I can't get the capital because I was asked for ID. I dont want to give my ID over the internet to anyone, because of all the identity theft going on. Is there anything else I can do?
      Hello gordfollett,

You do not "need" to receive the starting capital to receive StrategyPoints but you do need to have registered an account on one of our partner sites using our bonus code. The different affiliate sites can be seen on the Home page (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/) - if you create an account on one of the sites using the instructions there - you can also earn strategy points without having received the starting capital.

In terms of ID information- we only use the ID information for verification reasons - and in case you ever decide to change your mind - you are still eligible for the free $50.

Best regards,
      SoyCD