This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 Zoom TPGK vs minbet/call, overbet-shove.

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (): $5.88
      maior77 (): $2.64
      ahulliard (): $1.50
      yoe853 (): $2.33
      Pardinhei545 (): $0.97
      rudepeace (): $2.14
      160179sany (): $3.07
      sim5sim5 (): $1.69
      YURICH17 (): $0.52

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is with J :heart: A :diamond:
      4 folds, sim5sim5 raises to $0.06, YURICH17 calls $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, 1 fold, ahulliard calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.25) A :spade: 9 :spade: 5 :spade: (4 players)
      ahulliard bets $0.02, sim5sim5 calls $0.02, YURICH17 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.18, ahulliard calls $0.16, sim5sim5 folds, YURICH17 folds

Turn: ($0.65) K :diamond: (2 players)
      ahulliard bets $1.26 all in, Hero calls $1.26

River: ($3.17) K :heart: (2 players - 1 is all in)

I think this is a clear raise on flop for protection/value. Unless its a misclick this minbet is likely some sort of weird FD mid-pair or weak Top pair kind of hand.

After calling flop, villain shoves turn. This line doesn't really make sense to me with a made flush, just really looks like a draw.

K9o with FD seems to make most sense? Shoving his two-pair on turn? Maybe Kx with FD or something that wants max Fold Equity or another Ax with FD attached? I'm not sure exactly what his hand is but I don't feel his line makes sense with made flush and is not what most players would do with it. I don't think a set would play this way either.

Anyway, I guess the question is whether or not to call lol... any hand speculation is welcome :)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DaPhunk,

Preflop: Squeeze it or just fold the hand. Flatting is definitely very bad and turning it into multiway pot.

As played
      Postflop: I would just fold the turn, you most likely are beaten vs such a line there. It will be rarely a bluff or any kind of weaker Ax hand, we haven't invested much into the pot either and were multiway.

Best Regards.