This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pt Problem

• srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      i want to import hands from mansion poker into my poker tracker and after it proceses all hands i get this message :

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 0 hand(s) were imported.

when i check in utilities/error log display it says the error is : Unable to get the game number(2)...P4-67276489-302.

what can i do ?
  • 4 replies
    • LMOJ
      LMOJ
      Bronze
      I don't even know how to import them either, unlike all other poker clients where I can find where the text files are and import them easily, with Mansion I just can't, the only thing I can find is a .db file which I don't know how to use with PokerTracker. Any help would be very appreciated.
    • tramwaj
      tramwaj
      Bronze
      Do You for sure have the most up-to-date PT? There was a patch some time ago, which solves the problem of the game numbers - I'm not sure if it was included in the PT update also, so if You have this problem - look for that patch.

With it, everything works great - especially after the software upgrade some time ago. (altough it doesn't support tournaments).

LMOJ: in PT, when You open the auto-import window for Ongame sites, there is a button: "configure database file(s)" - click it and then choose appropriate database (you can select which one to use (or create a new one) ) from Mansion lobby options.

Furthermore, there is a thread concerning multitabling at Mansion by using ramdisk - it's a must for more tables unless you have some hiper-super-fast computer and hard disk(which is a main concern with their silly databases).

Hope this helps.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      ok i installed that patch .
      i dont get that error anymore .
      its ok
    • LMOJ
      LMOJ
      Bronze
      Oh lol, I just found out that the Auto-import hand histories from PokerRoom option was the one I needed to use for Ongame sites.

I would've never found out without your reply, so thank you very much for your help, tramwaj :)