Pt Problem

• srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      i want to import hands from mansion poker into my poker tracker and after it proceses all hands i get this message :

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 0 hand(s) were imported.

when i check in utilities/error log display it says the error is : Unable to get the game number(2)...P4-67276489-302.

what can i do ?
  • 4 replies
    • LMOJ
      LMOJ
      Bronze
      I don't even know how to import them either, unlike all other poker clients where I can find where the text files are and import them easily, with Mansion I just can't, the only thing I can find is a .db file which I don't know how to use with PokerTracker. Any help would be very appreciated.
    • tramwaj
      tramwaj
      Bronze
      Do You for sure have the most up-to-date PT? There was a patch some time ago, which solves the problem of the game numbers - I'm not sure if it was included in the PT update also, so if You have this problem - look for that patch.

With it, everything works great - especially after the software upgrade some time ago. (altough it doesn't support tournaments).

LMOJ: in PT, when You open the auto-import window for Ongame sites, there is a button: "configure database file(s)" - click it and then choose appropriate database (you can select which one to use (or create a new one) ) from Mansion lobby options.

Furthermore, there is a thread concerning multitabling at Mansion by using ramdisk - it's a must for more tables unless you have some hiper-super-fast computer and hard disk(which is a main concern with their silly databases).

Hope this helps.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      ok i installed that patch .
      i dont get that error anymore .
      its ok
    • LMOJ
      LMOJ
      Bronze
      Oh lol, I just found out that the Auto-import hand histories from PokerRoom option was the one I needed to use for Ongame sites.

I would've never found out without your reply, so thank you very much for your help, tramwaj :)