This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 Zoom- KTo CU flop OESD Multiway

• FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.07)
      BB ($6.05)
      UTG ($4.35)
      UTG+1 ($3.67)
      UTG+2 ($3.77)
      MP1 ($5.02)
      MP2 ($5.55)
      Hero ($6.75)
      BTN ($6.55)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: T:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.15, BTN calls $0.15, SB calls $0.13, fold

FLOP ($0.50) 2:heart: J:diamond: Q:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.31, BTN calls $0.31, SB folds

TURN ($1.12) 2:heart: J:diamond: Q:diamond: 2:spade:

Hero bets $0.55, BTN calls $0.55

RIVER ($2.22) 2:heart: J:diamond: Q:diamond: 2:spade: 9:diamond:

Hero bets $1.15, BTN calls $1.15

BTN shows A:club: A:diamond:
      (Pre 86%, Flop 77.1%, Turn 90.9%)

Hero shows K:spade: T:heart:
      (Pre 14%, Flop 22.9%, Turn 9.1%)

Hero wins $4.33

Preflop- I attempt a steal from the CU with KTo. Probably near the bottom of my steal range but I get called by two opponents so I'm usually readyto give up without a strong flop.

Flop- Normally I don't continuation bet against 2 opponents without a strong made hand but the BU is a 10/8 player so I assume I can get him to fold and the other player was 35/15 fishy player so I can get two folds now or maybe improve on later streets and stack the fish.

Turn- I don't really think I should have bet here as the nitty BU player usually has a set within his range if he calls the flop bet.

River- Thank god the other A didn't hit or I may have been stacked. I make my value raise here sort of small so that Ax can consider a call because flush draw hits.

All in all, I'm not so sure this is a well played hand. Maybe I should have given up on the flop. If not, I'm pretty sure I should have given up on the turn. I think the value raise on the river is ok though.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello FlashDavin,

CBetting into multiway flop on such a board isn't the greatest idea. There are too many hands which hit such a range and therefore I would just Check the flop but otherwise not much to comment.

Best Regards.