$8.24
      SB:
      $7.10
      BB (Hero):
      $21.80
      MP2:
      $25.58

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, A.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.60, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.20, CO calls $1.60.

Flop: ($4.5) 4, 9, 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.80, CO calls $2.80.

Turn: ($10.1) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.60, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $10.1.

So villain has a fold to 3b of 75% and a steal% of 40 so preflop i guess this is a pretty good 3bet bluff.

When he calls here I give him the range of ATs+,AJo+,JTs+,KQo, 99-JJ I have a note on him callin J9s ip vs 3b but it might just be some random played hand.

So the ony thing in his range that has anything is 99-JJ = 15 combos

His range that misses is 55 combos.

His fold to c-bet in 3b pot is 25% over 4 hands which means he probably floats some times. So my plan here is to fire twice against him. I make the flop bet a bit smaller to keep his floats in, also making it cheaper for me to bluff.

What do you think of my play?
  • 3 replies
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Hey man,

yep I think this is deffo doable ... you don't represent much but I'd expect him to call and give up turn very often so oky doky :)

Cya
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      I think you played ok the hand with this read you already have.Maybe do your 3bet with at least suited ace hands which is better to play if you hit a draw for example.

Don 't overdo it though.Usually players from the blinds start to 3 bet a lot against CO or BU range because we all know it is very wide.So CO and BU start to 4 bet them.With your hud you will see that many players have about 15-30 3bet from the blinds which is a lot.

IMO ...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RainbowPonny,

If you are 3betting in those spots then postflop there is not much you can do differently. It's kind of must to double-barrel.

What you should be asking is if we should 3bet in first place while the all hands which he is calling us will have hardly beat our Ax. That would mainly depend how easily he gives up postflop.

Best Regards.