Hand conversion help please!!

• THEDEATHSTRIKER
      THEDEATHSTRIKER
      Bronze
      Hi, if this is in the wrong forum apologies and please move it, and if I ramble into a rant it is because I am on the verge of a proper hissy fit. I am having real headaches finding a way to put my Poker770 hands up for evaluation! In fact it is just another of several obstacles making me think this whole thing is just a giant waste of time. Every thing I am doing is just going wrong! :(
      I am trying to knuckle down to learn and study but I am spending hours trying to identify then find my hand history files and then hours trying to get various hand converters to work without success. It is a giant pain in the backside as it is finding the hand for conversion in my harddrive without the farting about finding a converter that works has proved to be so far! I tried to fire up Elephant only to find it has been discontinued (why not just let the old copies still operate without updates???) !!! I don't have any tracking software, I can't afford it. What am I gonna do, I don't want to lose this inspiration I have had for the last couple of days to get back into my learning but it seems everything is against me.

Sorry people for the whinge! Just need a converter and a little sit down and count to ten lol ;)
  • 4 replies
    • THEDEATHSTRIKER
      THEDEATHSTRIKER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THEDEATHSTRIKER
      Hi, if this is in the wrong forum apologies and please move it, and if I ramble into a rant it is because I am on the verge of a proper hissy fit. I am having real headaches finding a way to put my Poker770 hands up for evaluation! In fact it is just another of several obstacles making me think this whole thing is just a giant waste of time. Every thing I am doing is just going wrong! :(
      I am trying to knuckle down to learn and study but I am spending hours trying to identify then find my hand history files and then hours trying to get various hand converters to work without success. It is a giant pain in the backside as it is finding the hand for conversion in my harddrive without the farting about finding a converter that works has proved to be so far! I tried to fire up Elephant only to find it has been discontinued (why not just let the old copies still operate without updates???) !!! I don't have any tracking software, I can't afford it. What am I gonna do, I don't want to lose this inspiration I have had for the last couple of days to get back into my learning but it seems everything is against me.

Sorry people for the whinge! Just need a converter and a little sit down and count to ten lol ;)
      No panic am gonna download Hold'em Manager 2 trial. Cheers.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello THEDEATHSTRIKER,

If you don't even have a tracker which converts, take a look here: link.

Best Regards.
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello THEDEATHSTRIKER,

If you don't even have a tracker which converts, take a look here: link.

Best Regards.
      Hey,
      would be great if someone could update this list with HEM2 as it doesnt seem so straight forward.

It will let you upload hands but without any :club: :diamond: :heart: :spade: . Also wont let you stop the action/see results
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He breena, we have added HM2 in the above linked page! Let us know if any problems remain.