This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hand conversion help please!!

• THEDEATHSTRIKER
      THEDEATHSTRIKER
      Bronze
      Hi, if this is in the wrong forum apologies and please move it, and if I ramble into a rant it is because I am on the verge of a proper hissy fit. I am having real headaches finding a way to put my Poker770 hands up for evaluation! In fact it is just another of several obstacles making me think this whole thing is just a giant waste of time. Every thing I am doing is just going wrong! :(
      I am trying to knuckle down to learn and study but I am spending hours trying to identify then find my hand history files and then hours trying to get various hand converters to work without success. It is a giant pain in the backside as it is finding the hand for conversion in my harddrive without the farting about finding a converter that works has proved to be so far! I tried to fire up Elephant only to find it has been discontinued (why not just let the old copies still operate without updates???) !!! I don't have any tracking software, I can't afford it. What am I gonna do, I don't want to lose this inspiration I have had for the last couple of days to get back into my learning but it seems everything is against me.

Sorry people for the whinge! Just need a converter and a little sit down and count to ten lol ;)
  • 4 replies
    • THEDEATHSTRIKER
      THEDEATHSTRIKER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THEDEATHSTRIKER
      Hi, if this is in the wrong forum apologies and please move it, and if I ramble into a rant it is because I am on the verge of a proper hissy fit. I am having real headaches finding a way to put my Poker770 hands up for evaluation! In fact it is just another of several obstacles making me think this whole thing is just a giant waste of time. Every thing I am doing is just going wrong! :(
      I am trying to knuckle down to learn and study but I am spending hours trying to identify then find my hand history files and then hours trying to get various hand converters to work without success. It is a giant pain in the backside as it is finding the hand for conversion in my harddrive without the farting about finding a converter that works has proved to be so far! I tried to fire up Elephant only to find it has been discontinued (why not just let the old copies still operate without updates???) !!! I don't have any tracking software, I can't afford it. What am I gonna do, I don't want to lose this inspiration I have had for the last couple of days to get back into my learning but it seems everything is against me.

Sorry people for the whinge! Just need a converter and a little sit down and count to ten lol ;)
      No panic am gonna download Hold'em Manager 2 trial. Cheers.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello THEDEATHSTRIKER,

If you don't even have a tracker which converts, take a look here: link.

Best Regards.
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello THEDEATHSTRIKER,

If you don't even have a tracker which converts, take a look here: link.

Best Regards.
      Hey,
      would be great if someone could update this list with HEM2 as it doesnt seem so straight forward.

It will let you upload hands but without any :club: :diamond: :heart: :spade: . Also wont let you stop the action/see results
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He breena, we have added HM2 in the above linked page! Let us know if any problems remain.