need MTTs coaching

• champ44
      champ44
      Bronze
      hi i want some 1 who can guide me and tell me about my mistakes in online sessions...wants to know the charges of such coaching.. buy in less tn $30 for MTTs and HU.
  • 6 replies
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by champ44
      hi i want some 1 who can guide me and tell me about my mistakes in online sessions...wants to know the charges of such coaching...if ther s any 1 from india tn it will be great..i will give u my stats and hand histories ..pls contact as ap...
      Limit? Game Type? Would help.
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      hey Champ, i bet you'll find some good help here.

A lot of coaches will want to know a few things:
      -What game do you play? (like Fixed limit holdem or Pot limit omaha)
      -What stakes?

It might also help to identify some goals or areas that you want to work on.
    • champ44
      champ44
      Bronze
      i hv been playin on mostly all limits depanding upon the balance in my account ..which was the worse thing i was doin every day...but now i just wanna play MTTs with max buyin of $30 on stars...i hv lost all my winnings in MTTs on cash tables...i m really bad with bankroll management.... but now i hv imposed restriction on all cash tables...
    • champ44
      champ44
      Bronze
      ONLY MTTs with MAX. buy in $30..i hv been finishin too much in early middle phase..so i wanna know what i m doin wrong.. my 70% finishes are in early middle positions..
    • luckygan2002
      luckygan2002
      Bronze
      Hey champ,

I'm no coach or anything but We could add each other on skype and maybe discuss strategies, mistakes etc. I'm also from India but currently residing in Thailand. I've sent you a friend request here, add it and we can send our skype id there since we cant post t here.

Cheers
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      Try editing your opening post so the subject reads need MTT coaching.

I guarantee someone wants to offer this service and there are some really good MTTers on the site.

Also check out the live coaching for your format (or as close to it). Maybe you can ask the coach there. There are some SnG coachings available for your status level. Tournaments are Silver+.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/