CO: $2.34
      BTN: $4.78
      SB: $3.13
      Hero (BB): $5.00
      UTG: $5.62
      MP: $5.08

SB posts SB $0.03, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.08) Hero has T:diamond: T:spade:

UTG calls $0.05, fold, CO calls $0.05, BTN raises to $0.19, fold, Hero raises to $0.70, UTG calls $0.65, fold, BTN calls $0.51
      i wasn't really sure of what i was doing. was i turning my hand into a bluff, just want to pick up dead monies?
      i don't know if i was willing to go broke.
      UTG is just fish (obv)

btn stats:

pre-autonotes:
      [P] Called 3Bets in position {AQo} (1)
      [P] Called 2Bet from blinds range {A9s,A9o,JTo} (3)
      [P] 3Bet range {AA,K8o} (2)

postflop is included to remind myself that i also run good sometimes :f_biggrin:

Flop: ($2.18, 3 players) T:heart: Q:heart: 4:club:
      Hero bets $1.70, UTG raises to $4.92 and is all-in, fold, Hero calls $2.60 and is all-in

Turn: ($10.78, 2 players) 5:diamond:

River: ($10.78, 2 players) 3:spade:

Hero shows T:diamond: T:spade: (Three of a Kind, Tens) (Pre 68%, Flop 92%, Turn 100%)
      UTG shows 9:club: Q:club: (One Pair, Queens) (Pre 32%, Flop 8%, Turn 0%)
      Hero wins $10.08
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Cosnider that BU isolation range is quite wide and your hand is quite strong I would also 3-bet pf for value. I think you get called pf worse hands and if you take initiative you can often take pot down even if you don´t have there overpair

I would not bet flop larger than 1.5$, since I would like them to call hands like 99/JJ, maybe some Tx and definitely Qx. You´re going to shove on any turn and this way you extract more money hands that would have folded to bigger bet on the flop

best regards,
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      if he 4bets, do i go broke with this non-sample? seems that he's into calling 3bets though... so i can 3b/fold tens?

also i'd like to ask for veriz's opinion in these hands
      don't get me wrong, i agree with nearly everything that you said in the evaluations, but i just think these are some interesting spots in which i'm not really sure of what i'm doing.
      other players of any level are also welcome to comment :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: His raise size is anyways weak there and therefore I wouldn't mind if you even go for 3bet-value there. :) I wouldn't really expect to see from his side a 4bet but if we do most likely fold be towards folding the hand.

As played
      Postflop: While it's a 3bet pot you can easily even Bet it smaller to give him room for continue with weaker hands. :) Not that many FD type of holdings in his range.

Best Regards.