MTT Success! 5 Poker Rooms! Me <3 MTTs! And More Coming! "Hopefully" LoL

• XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Well, tonight after my session i decided to check SharkScope for my new Profile @ Lock Poker @ Merge network to see how i was doing after the 1st 10 days! And i felt proud about it :f_love: Then decided to spend my 5 searches of the day to check all my poker rooms ! To compare the Stats! And i have to admit i feel very happy to know that according to SharkScope i have "Shark" statistics in the 5 of them! LOL ! I'm starting to believe in my skills right now!

So yeah i thought id share with you guys what i saw today in my screen for all my MTTs Statistics i have in my poker career until today!

Note : FullTiltPoker was the 1st place i ever play poker in my life! Yes, i never played poker for play money or live poker ever, i started at once juest like that! My brother taught me the game the rules at wikipedia, and with cards in his hand 15 minutes before we hit full tilt "YES I ONLY KNEW POKER FOR 15M BEFORE I HIT FULL TILT REAL MONEY 1/2C TABLES AND THE 10C REBUY MTT THEY HAD" and we gave it a shot at real money one time no fear! Since he was underage and he wanted to convince me to open an account and experience online poker! Im older! So yeah .. We started 20$! Then i got addicted "as usual" and kept depositing 50$ deposits weekly and so on ... Lost 1.5k before i started making a cent!

Anyway ... Here are my stats ... !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 6 replies
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      sick work, keep crushing :D
    • mazaq
      mazaq
      Bronze
      nice one :O
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Sweet results!
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      Awesome! I might try some MTTs myself. With how many people are you usually playing?

PS: Or are these tourneys and not SnGs?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Based on the sharkscope screenshot, "Scheduled Only" implies only MTTs, no sngs or mtsngs (as those are on-demand and don't have scheduled starting times)
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by VladimirN
      Awesome! I might try some MTTs myself. With how many people are you usually playing?

PS: Or are these tourneys and not SnGs?
      MTTS --> Multi Table Tournaments! And i usually play 80 - 400 Field Tournament! The bigger ones are smaller buy in! Normally play 80 - 200 Field 10$ -20$ ! It's very good since you don't have to RUN HYPER GOOD or play for billion hours! To actually win one of these! Don't like PokerStars for that reason, wnat to play a 5$rebuy lets say and you have to go trough a 2500 people field.... Have to win like 12 flips, 15 60/40 AQ / KJ. And hold a million times your best hand, and normally happens once every while so your bankroll will suffer HUGE DOWNSWINGS UNTIL THIS DAY COMES... Thats how it was for me @ Full Tilt. But in these other smaller poker rooms! Just everyday comes profit or close or lose just a few buy ins! Never that swingy with these fields! Plus the competition is easier!