Hi Poker Strategy

• IPeeM
      Like some others I started on Zynga Poker before trying out some freerolls on cash sites.

I then opened an account with Skypoker and got the free £10 which I used to enter a £3.50 buy in. With the required combination of patience and luck I managed to win it and the £60 prize money keeps me in small stakes games and tournaments.

Will hopefully use this site to learn a bit more.

• 2 replies
    • RasTweet
      Hi IPeeM!

Welcome to the community!!

It's a good thing that you want to improve your game! Many people who play or played on Zynga think they are pro's in poker and that they don't have to learn anything. Well I want those people on my table ANY time! :f_biggrin:
      I'm sure you will learn many things here on PokerStrategy.com that will help you to move up stakes.

Did you take the quiz btw? Or are going to take the quiz? It's always nice to get a free $50 bankroll!

Best of luck on the tables!

• ExternalUseOnly
      Hey IPeeM

Nice start to your real money career, lets hope you keep getting some good cashes :) £60 is quite a nice starting bankroll to have, just under $100 i believe. You could move your bankroll from where you are now to one of the PokerStrategy.com partner rooms and take advantage of one of our first deposit bonuses. As well as a FDB you will also earn Strategy Points for your account here so you can progress through the status levels and unlock lots more educational content.

Anyway let us know how it goes and what you decide to do,