Entraction - €0.50 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BB: €50.00
      UTG: €56.04
      BTN: €53.57
      Hero (SB): €96.06

Hero posts SB €0.25, BB posts BB €0.50

Pre Flop: (€0.75) Hero has J:spade: J:diamond:

UTG raises to €1.50, BTN raises to €4.31, Hero raises to €10.37, fold, fold, BTN calls €6.06

Flop: (€22.74, 2 players) 8:spade: 9:club: Q:heart:
      Hero bets €11.37, BTN raises to €43.20 and is all-in, fold
      Villain is reg plays 23 /19 3 bet from BU- 10 % so i decided to 4 bet my JJ
      his fold to 3 bet is 83 % i dont know fold to 4 bet stat. Is this clear flop fold ?! what range do villains have in this spots ( my opinion is somthing like QQ+ but i dont know if he have some Ak bluffs in range then i should call, mybe even 10 10 and 99 i am realy not sure so i like to see your rewiew off hand )
  • 5 replies
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Hey man,

no offence ofc but this looks like a huge nonsense for me...

What do you accomplish by 4betting?

1) He's 3bing UTG (rather strong/polarized range)
      2) He's calling/jaming only better (your plan?)
      3) You make fold hands which can pay you postflop
      4) You need a lot more FE, because there is UTG too!

I just think this is a hand which you should deffo call, because you're likely favorit postlfop - when you 4bet you just lose all of this advantage.

If BTN shoves I wonder what's your move you will need like like 40%eq(+rake) I think you have to fold like always or what range you give him for shove? :O

Because when your plan is 4bet/fold it sucks even more!!! .... If you think you have enough FE it's better to 4bet/fold A7o than JJ ...

Cya
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      1. Well game was 4 handed thats first.
      2. Utg was very loose opener
      3. my plan wasnt to 4 bet fold but to 4 bet call shove
      4. i was confused by Bu move becouse i think he is flating AA, QQ and Ak and i dont know what is the right plan so i posted a hand for dicussion
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dzikson999
      1. Well game was 4 handed thats first.
      2. Utg was very loose opener
      3. my plan wasnt to 4 bet fold but to 4 bet call shove
      4. i was confused by Bu move becouse i think he is flating AA, QQ and Ak and i dont know what is the right plan so i posted a hand for dicussion
      I just think this is a hand which you should deffo call, because you're likely favorit postlfop - when you 4bet you just lose all of this advantage.
      And how can i have post flop advantage playing JJ oop against 1 or 2 opponents ???
    • jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      I think your image is also very important, cause, if you havent been 3betting and 4betting before and suddenly you cold4bet I doubt you can 4bet/call profitably cause it just looks so strong. I preffer to do this move either with nuts KK+, AK, or hands with good blockers like AQ, KQ, and time to time some random Axs hand which all I'd fold to a shove.
      If you think BTN can spazz out here with TT or worse here, then it should be fine, cause your flipping against a wider 5bet jamming range and you take the pot down a lot when he folds.

I dont think he is ever bluffing here cause it would be just crazy spot to do so :)
      If I was a villain I would always try to get it in pre with KK+ atleast, so he might decide to flat QQ or JJ, but I even doubt he can have 88 or 99 here.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dzikson999,

Preflop: 4betting is practically just turning your hand into bluff here if you didn't have some kind of crazy image on the table. Do you really think they are going to continue with a lot worse hands? At the best you see maybe AK if the guy us a spewy one.

As played
      Postflop: Not much you can do here than CB/Fold it, doubt that you ever going to see any worse hands here anyways. He is more towards just flatting those very strong trappy hands but obviously he also made a bad play by shipping it. :D

Best Regards.