VIP 500 Club at PartyPoker and WPT Poker

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

PartyPoker PartyPoker and WPT Poker WPT Poker are rewarding their most dedicated players with a chance to win loads of different prizes, including a shiney, new iPad 2.

The new VIP 500 Club is exclusively for Palladium VIP and Palladium VIP Elite members and runs from Tuesday, April 24 at 04:00 GMT to Monday, May 14 at 03:59 GMT.

How can I take part?

Opt in and for every 500 points you earn during the promotional period, you will receive a VIP 500 Club instant prize card. Each card will reveal one of the following prizes:

VIP 500 Club Prizes
      $5 cash
      $10 cash
      $25 cash
      $100 cash
      $250 cash
      $500 cash
      $25 poker bonus
      $50 poker bonus
      $100 poker bonus
      100 loyalty points bonus
      250 loyalty points bonus
      500 loyalty points bonus
      iPad 2
      iPod

PartyPoker: Opt in to the VIP 500 Club

WPT Poker: Opt in to the VIP 500 Club

Why settle for one prize when you can have more? Every time you earn 500 VIP points, you will get one VIP 500 Club card. Once you collect 60 cards, you will receive a special bonus card worth $1,000 cash and 5,000 points.

Create a PartyPoker account now

Create a WPT Poker account now
  • 4 replies
    • XandreW36
      XandreW36
      Platinum
      Here you can opt in if you're on WPT
    • nidzika
      nidzika
      Bronze
      Here is my story.

I made Palladium VIP status at WPT Poker only one day before start of this promotion and I couldn't opt in. Support manually added me. Promotion started and with just only few points earned I had many prize cards already rewarded. After only few hundred of points I had huge number of prize cards with unreal cash and bonus rewards. Obvious bug in the software.

I notified WTP Poker about this problem. Problem was because they manually added me to participate in this promotion and somehow this bug was introduced.

Today, I have received email from palladiumlounge.com that I have won both iPad 2 and iPod. Wow what can I say. It must be because I was honest and notified them about all of this.

I am very happy person right now. Thank you kind people from WPT Poker and palladiumlounge.com. You've made my day!

Once again, WOW :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nidzika
      Here is my story.

I made Palladium VIP status at WPT Poker only one day before start of this promotion and I couldn't opt in. Support manually added me. Promotion started and with just only few points earned I had many prize cards already rewarded. After only few hundred of points I had huge number of prize cards with unreal cash and bonus rewards. Obvious bug in the software.

I notified WTP Poker about this problem. Problem was because they manually added me to participate in this promotion and somehow this bug was introduced.

Today, I have received email from palladiumlounge.com that I have won both iPad 2 and iPod. Wow what can I say. It must be because I was honest and notified them about all of this.

I am very happy person right now. Thank you kind people from WPT Poker and palladiumlounge.com. You've made my day!

Once again, WOW :)
      Nice!

Honesty is always the best policy!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Wow, that's pretty amazing nidzika!

Congratulations on running hot in promotions!

Regards,
      Richard