• dprisecaru
      hello i dont know on what thread to post this exactly but i made a pokerstars account and i put it here on pokerstrategy as well but its been a few days and its still not tracked :(
      Can anyone tell me why ? i have made about 50vpp's so i must have a few strategy points
  • 4 replies
      Hi there dprisecaru,

We can only acknowledge a tracked account when StrategyPoints are credited to your account, so therefore we cannot tell you if you account is tracked or not.

The best solution is to contact PokerStars support and ask them if your account is tracked to

They will answer you within an hour or so usually.

Keep us informed as to what they say :)

Best regards,
    • dprisecaru
      I have contacted pokerstars and they said my account is not tracked / linked to pokerstrategy
    • fruktpuff
      If it is not tracked, then I am afraid there's absolutely nothing we can do.

Only the poker room can be contacted about this, and they do not normally allow re-tracking.

• MarkQuick
      Hi dprisecaru,

We're sorry but in order to receive StrategyPoints your PokerStars account must have been created through the links on our website and the correct bonus code entered when registering.

If for some reason this did not happen then we are unable to re-track your account to, as the poker room does not allow us to. Therefore, you will not receive any StrategyPoints at PokerStars. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

However, if you open a poker account at a different poker room through us, you'll be eligible for a fantastic first deposit bonus as well as being able to earn StrategyPoints. For a guide to our affiliated poker rooms and their latest bonus offers, simply click on the link below:

The Best Bonuses in Online Poker!

Best wishes,