9 and half hours

• aleishad
      aleishad
      Bronze
      its been 9 and a half hours since i recieved an email stating that the 50 dollars was transfered to my account,hmmmmmmmm i keep checking but there is no money in my account,9 and half hours later after ive recieved the email i keep being told to be patient im wondering to myself hmmm why hasnt it been transfered yet i wonder cause youve made your cut by bringing me to fulltilts site wondering when and why this isnt being resolved
  • 3 replies
    • aleishad
      aleishad
      Bronze
      They are also not answering my tickets is this place for real am i suppose to chase you guys down whats the deal???
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aleishad
      They are also not answering my tickets is this place for real am i suppose to chase you guys down whats the deal???
      As I stated in the other thread it can take up to around 12 hours sometimes. This is because Full Tilt actually need to process the transfer once we have sent it off.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      What a shame you play on FTP, and not on Party. As impatient as you seem to be, you'll lose those 50 dollars in 9 and 1/2 minutes...

Seriously, you already threaten people because you have to wait not even half a day? You seem to have issues and should have it checked, really. Poker is a game of patience, but I think this is really not the game for you if you are like this. PokerStrategy doesn't make money from people who don't play. If you lose, PokerStrategy loses. And this clearly looks like a wasted investment... :rolleyes: