My threads filter button

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Hi,

I suggest to make button as title says by clicking it, you could instatly see threads you postded in and another button - threads you started. The most value of this button should be in hand evaluation forums. There are tons of threads made every day, so if you not follow forum for few days, you can miss your posted hands, or discussed other people hands.

Now we can only go page by page to see if they are evaluated, or use search function, enter username, choose subforum and then see, which is lots of steps.

Also, you could add some indicating icon when new of your hands has been evaluated in forum, so you would not need even to click a button.

Or for even more lazy people - make small software which you install on windows (and other OS if some people need), login and it automatically checks if there is new hand evaluations, which would be minimized to system tray and notifies you once there is, so you would not need to even open the forum, until you have new hand evaluations :)
  • 4 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi speedfanatic

It is a nice suggestion though! It would make life easier and I think thats purpose of you making this suggestion?
      If you go to search you can filter almost all the things you want. Since there isn't such a button right now, this is the best way to do it.

Thanks for the suggestion btw!

RasTweet
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      If you go to search you can filter almost all the things you want.

yeah, I mentioned it and I know it, but it takes more steps that one magic button I dream about :D
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Sorry missed that you wrote search button :facepalm:

But yeah was right that you wanted one magic button :tongue:
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      If you in here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/usercp.php?action=options_change enable "Enable email notification by default?" then every thread you post in or create will be added to favorites automatically which you can access by clicking on "Favorites" button when you open the forum. The only problem is that you will get an email when someone posts in the thread and if you have a lot of threads your inbox will be filled, but you can disable the email notifications in the favorites for threads you don't want. But the email could fix your need for a program that would notify you about new replies in your hand evaluation threads, if you are using a desktop email program like Thunderbird, Outlook or others.
      You could also not enable "Enable email notification by default?" but add manually threads to your favorites by clicking "Add Thread to Favorites" at the top, so then you could have only your hand evaluations threads in there or other threads you like, but you need to remember to add the thread. Then you can also manually enable email notifications for threads you want, like your created hand evaluation ones.
      It won't be one magic button but I hope you can figure out the best system that works for you with the info I gave.