Zoooom Poker Videos?

• 12 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi antstruk,

I'll ask someone more in the know about this for you.

As a guess though im gonna say yes, Zoom has been a big move by stars and it's still super fishy at the moment so im sure someone will be working on a video or two soon enough.

Regards,
      Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there,

The first EN zoom video will be released next week. :)

Ingrid
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      I has insider information about a special zooom video. Will be out soon :D :D :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      I has insider information about a special zooom video. Will be out soon :D :D :D
      orly?! :D
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hey Ingrid,

Part 1 of the zoom series with mbml is due out today.
      In fact it was out for a tiny while (and part 2 too - I guess by mistake- but damn it I refresh my browser and it was gone X( ).

As I am sure the part 1 will be out soon today as schedule I was wondering what is the schedule for the next parts.

Usually you would release 1 part a week. However zoom is very new and afaik there is no zoom videos in any other sites yet (apart from Siete's video in the German com). That's why I believe it would be great and so much +EV for us PS members that play zoom to have access to those videos a lot faster than once a week before the competition catches up.

From PS point of view I think it would also be a great ad to have a full series out while none of your competitors have a single video released.

Let me know your views.

Max

EDIT: Part 1 is out now.

EDIT 2: Another thing I was thinking of is that zoom will be evolving rapidly so it doesn't make sense to have a videos of the zoom early days in 1 month time.
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      gold+ :(
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      Originally posted by carrapa
      mbml has some free zoom vis on youtube..
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TurnitAce
      Link?
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      Hey Dublimax!

Thank you for your comment.

I can tell you that part 2 has already been scheduled for Thursday, next week. I will have a look and see if it makes sense to maybe move the video to earlier next week.

From your point of view, I understand how you would want to have the video's released as soon as possible. However other players would rather see their favorite video's released sooner.

If we would instantly release video's when we have them or when people would really like to see them, we would have a very irregular release schedule. We prefer to have a consistent release, where we release 1 or sometimes 2 video's a day. This makes sure that there is something new on the website every day.

I hope you understand and can wait for a few extra days until part two. Please also let us know what you think of the video, this will help us improve our future video's.

Melvin
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      Originally posted by TurnitAce
      Link?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff3Ru-ISFDI

I hope is not a prob that i posted this link
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      thanks mate!
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      @ TurnitAce: thx for the link.

@Melvin ofc I understand how it makes sense for PS to release videos slowly i.e ~1 part/week.
      But I thought exception could have been made for zoom as I think it would make sense for us (ofc :) ) but also for PS to release them faster.