Can t find some hands and stats not shown in forum.

• EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      I have a problem with HM2 . When i finish the session there are some hands which i cant find.Is there something i need to do ?
      And sth else.I know how to export the hand for evaluation but the stats etc of my opponents are not shown.Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks !
  • 8 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      All the hands should be there, make sure you have no filters on, make sure you have the correct Date range set and when you choose the session or stakes, change that it shows All hands not last 250. Maybe your session goes over midnight? You need to adjust for it if you are using Today or Yesterday or specific date range. Just click on settings and at the first General settings there is Time and set start of the day to what you want, like if you end your session at 4am set it to 6am or more just to be sure. (this time thing I think will only start to work for future hands, but I'm not sure)
      I think all your hands are there, go and set up a filter for a specific hand and then look over them and you will probably find what you are looking for.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Last 250 that was it Krishjanis what a noob i am :f_eek: .
      Also there is a choice in the hand to copy with stats maybe this would be more useful in the forum for evaluation.

Thanks !
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Missed that you also asked about posting hands. that copy with stats thing only shows VPIP PFR 3bet AF Hands. It is kinda useful, but mostly you will provide other stats as well so you will still need to write some more. And the only way I could get it to show with stats was to use http://www.handconverter.com/ and I hate using hand converters, it's just an extra step, I much more prefer to just chose Pokerstrategy in HM2 and copy to clipboard and post it straight in the forum and then add stats about the villain. It basically comes down to which method you like better.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info ! How do you use this handconverter page anyway ?
      I would like to try it .

Thanks !
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      After "Copy hand with stats" in HM2 go to http://www.handconverter.com and insert the hand via paste or Strg-V in the blank field under "Hand history here".

Under "Output format" choose your forum format.

Click on the "Convert" button at the bottom and you will see the result on the right side from where you can copy/paste it to your forum post.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      In the output format there is no PS forum.What should i choose there ?

Thanks !
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Deucescracked Twoplustwo both work also phpBB works(but only 2 color cards).
      Just keep it Deucescracked so you don't have to change it every time.
      You can also just click reply on the thread post the hand in the box and click on Preview and see how it looks and once you are happy with the result then only Post reply.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Thank u all !