HM2 results differ from actual results (stars)

• Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      I've played around 15k zoom hands on stars and the results in HM2 show 50bb more in profit then what's actually the case.
      Is it the same for anyone else? Or is it common to be a difference?
      Just curious if anyone know where the issue is. I don't have any incomplete hands and I haven't played any other games. So it shouldn't be a difference.
  • 7 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Maybe you bought some stellar rewards? Or if you had disconnect problems?
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Nope, that's the thing. No rewards and haven't played any other cash games or tournaments. Been grinding the same level and the same stakes for the last 18k hands now.

And the difference is now 70bb.
    • thepastor99
      thepastor99
      Bronze
      I experience the same thing and I don't know why. My results show me around 6-7 buyins under my actual result and I'm playing sit n goes.
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thepastor99
      I experience the same thing and I don't know why. My results show me around 6-7 buyins under my actual result and I'm playing sit n goes.
      Well, its's the other way around for me. HM2 tells me I've won 70bb more then I actually have.

Was thinking there might be something wrong with the way the rake is calculated or maybe some other issue. Just curious if anyone else is experience the same thing.
    • thepastor99
      thepastor99
      Bronze
      the way i keep track of this is my account balance is more than hem2 tells me i have won. i have calculated my deposit from my balance but i still have more winnings than it says
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If its about Zoom hands Stars has a bug not counting all hands you insta-folded, i'm not sure if its already fixed.

If there are hands missing you should contact stars support asking for all handhistories, import them to a new database and compare the results.

You can also import the hands from the archive folder (default c:\hm2archive) into a HM1 database and compare the results.

Or to verify the results you can send us the original handhistories from the archive folder (default c:\hm2archive) and we can compare them.
      Please zip the files and send them with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com.
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Perfect! Thanks for the help. Have run very short on time the last few days, but I will do that asap.