What do these PokerEV stats mean?

• Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Im not sure on how to interpet PokerEV stats... My graph since May 1st:

Can you conclude if Im on a bad streak or just making wrong descisions by looking at these graphs?

Cheers,
      Leo
  • 9 replies
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      i only pay heed to the top one.

it means you put in about as much money ahead as you put in behind, etc. difference between red and blue lines is net luck, in these terms, you're running neither unlucky nor lucky.

but you're losing a lot of money without a showdown. it's either a leak meaning you're either getting bluffed too much, or simply unlucky with regards to hitting the flop, turn, etc., as you don't have that big a sample size.

are you playing BSS? if so, post a lot of your hands. make sure to also post ones that you think are quite obvious, because it could result in a big leak in the longrun.
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Hi Chenny,

thanks for the quick awnser. Im playing SSS and havent got the faintest what Im dowing wrong :x
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      post hands is all i can say, although you probably are already. my analysis for wins without showdown only apply to BSS, by the way. it's entirely possible you're playing fine as it is.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Your luckgraph looks like you are commiting your money in the pot with bad hands. Post more sample hands, visit coachings and post your stats.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Leo, i saw you today in the morning playing 0,5/1$ on FTP i think?. Are this stats from this level? Do you play according SSS in 100% or you have modifed SSS play a little bit like Xylere proposed in his blog and threads? I think is necessary to adjust the SSS chart a little bit on this level especially on FTP as there are much tighter players then on other sites.
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Yep thats me Drachdudek. These stats are all NL100/NL200. Im doing a bit modified SSS (according to 50/50 chart) and have been doing quite well up untill now... Maybe its tilt or something. Im doing a comprehensive sessionreview now and am planing on getting private coaching next week.

@ Tribun; im already doing all this stuff... Just wondering about these graphs ;)
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Green line is horrible.
      check your resteal strategy and probably you are folding too much postflop.
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Leo258, how is it going on FT recently, i saw you in this week playing on NL50? Do you have to move down? Some downswing?...In general what do you think of playing on FT? How many tables do you play?
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Hey drachdudek,

Tnx for the reply. Ive been tilting quite a bit the last week orso after an enormous downswing and have therefore taken a step back. The reason I was playing NL50 though, was that im making vids for the dutch community. Normally I'd play on 8 tables, but Im trting to cut that down, as taking notes and making reads seems to fail. FTP is ok considering the rakeback, but tables are tight. It seems there is only profit to be made after 11pm or before 9am....